Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.

Author Topic: Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.  (Read 44981 times)

Jistank is saying "why should we judge him" yet he's the one going out of his way to attempt to to judge others.

Drama is about real drama not about one opinion you can't bare to disagree with.
Oh my, the horror! Somebody disagrees with me! We must attempt to shame them until they conform to what I think!

And don't then say "Why should you judge me for it", when you are the one doing the judging here.
Please show me evidence of me continuously shaming him. If what he said wasn't tribal, then it must not be a shameful to him.

Please show me evidence of me continuously shaming him. If what he said wasn't tribal, then it must not be a shameful to him.

I think that's shaming.

I think that's shaming.
All it does is state a fact, its not telling you how to feel.

All it does is state a fact, its not telling you how to feel.

Well it's not a fact because it's not true and isn't backed up by anything.

Ok well we are at a disagreement. And that is that.

i mean tezuni didn't wave a flag and say "i'm tribal!!!" but did u see the stuff he was sayin dude?? pretty questionable if u Ask me

It's things like this that are gonna make me tribal

i mean tezuni didn't wave a flag and say "i'm tribal!!!" but did u see the stuff he was sayin dude?? pretty questionable if u Ask me
I think he's referring to the original point of the OP of the drama which was that he was a self-proclaimed tribal. Which he is not, he outright denies any racism. Whether or not there's actual racism at play is what the rest of the topic is about.

It's things like this that are gonna make me tribal
This comment is tribal itself. You basically saying "im gonna hate people of a different color because of what someone said to me online"

jitank you're tribal
Oh yeah believing that everyone should be equal and that all races are the same if definitely tribal.

Oh yeah believing that everyone should be equal and that all races are the same if definitely tribal.
i was just stating a fact

Nobody's loving debating that people should be tread the same. It's the way you present it that makes you sound tribal

It hurts me to see people saying they're not tribal. "I-i'm not tribal! No! I love black people an.. and brown people and yellow people and all those other people!!!"
omfl  :cookieMonster:

I think he's referring to the original point of the OP of the drama which was that he was a self-proclaimed tribal. Which he is not, he outright denies any racism. Whether or not there's actual racism at play is what the rest of the topic is about.
ya makes sense

Lord Tony, no hard feelings, but how asinine of a mindset is it to believe that Africans should, in any way, be GRATEFUL for the colonization of their continent by Europeans and other nations? You're failing to realize that if it never happened, the ENTIRE course of history would be altered;

Actually the slaves we shipped back from America to Africa actually used the knowledge they learned such as reading, writing, etc and were able to actually form civilizations that were more advanced than just spear chucking.

If we didn't enslave africans at all they would still be spear chuckers to this day.

Some, still are spear chuckers.

So slavery did make africa a slightly better place.