Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.

Author Topic: Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.  (Read 46099 times)

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/video-shows-attack-on-conway-12-year-old

It was that stupid dumbass 12 year old white boy's fault because his great great grand ancestors (might of) had slaves. He dindu nuffin.

It was that stupid dumbass 12 year old white boy's fault because his great great grand ancestors (might of) had slaves. He dindu nuffin.
The entire black race consists of criminals because one black teen beats up a 12 year old white kid. We dindu nuffin.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 03:24:48 PM by PhantOS »

The entire black race consists of criminals because one black teen beats up a 12 year old white kid
are you really stupid enough to come back to this topic

are you really stupid enough to come back to this topic
u no me by now nick. dont ask questions you already know the answer to

what exactly happened in this thread i dont want to read back this many pagesof mondays and crackers arguing.

u no me by now nick. dont ask questions you already know the answer to
well i got what i deserved. Though im not leaving, im definitely going to stop posting until i grow the forget up. I'm just sad that it took me this long to get the cue

No lives matter once one live matters more than another.

what exactly happened in this thread i dont want to read back this many pagesof mondays and crackers arguing.

Jitank hijacked it with his BLM movement.

Jitank hijacked it with his BLM movement.
much like BLM does with everything

The entire black race consists of criminals

I can't tell if you're joking or if you actually managed to somehow get that interpretation out of my post

In some ways BLM is true, without them we wouldn't have shows like Cops.

In some ways BLM is true, without them we wouldn't have shows like Cops.

god bless blm

Black Lives Matter don't even like Obama because Obama told them they won't get anywhere by yelling.

which ancestors is she referring to. because that might be the wrong flag lol