Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.

Author Topic: Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.  (Read 46144 times)

Hey guys I'm white so should I check my privilege now

I checked my privilege a day or two ago and it's above average sorry guys

I found this online.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 05:22:11 AM by Lord Tony® »

what about gay black people?

what about gay black people?

They don't matter to islamists.

Our country has a high tolerance to Islamists, that's why we are blaming the gun and not Muslims for the Orlando shooting.

Sweden also has a high tolerance to Islamists.

Sweden's rape count went up 100% and women whom are getting raped still feel sorry for their rapists because they are "poor refugees that don't know any better"

Sweden's rape count went up 100% and women whom are getting raped still feel sorry for their rapists because they are "poor refugees that don't know any better"
if we're talking about sweden then I guess that literally is stockholm syndrome

I see the Swedish rape statistic used a LOT by tribals. What's important to know is that they count rape statistics differently than in most other countries. If you get raped by 10 guys, that isn't one rape, it's 10. If you are raped by your husband every day for a year, that's 365 rapes. If someone starts raping you, leaves to go watch Game Of Thrones, comes back, and finishes raping you, that's 2 different rapes.

Sweden isn't the only country that counts rape statistics in a weird fashion. Some Middle Eastern countries will count a rape as assault, rather than a loveual crime. Keep in mind as well, only reported rapes are counted. In some countries an extreme minority of rapes are reported, while in Sweden nearly all of them are. Because of these sorts of factors, most of the 'rapiest' countries in the world are ones with the highest incomes and happiest people.

And yes, I know he's trolling. But there are real people who believe this, and it's ridiculous.

If someone gets raped by 10 different guys at the same time why shouldn't that be considered 10 rapes?

If you get raped by 10 guys, that isn't one rape, it's 10. If you are raped by your husband every day for a year, that's 365 rapes. If someone starts raping you, leaves to go watch Game Of Thrones, comes back, and finishes raping you, that's 2 different rapes.
tbh this sounds like how it's supposed to/should be counted

lets discuss the more important issue of how you get raped by 10 guys at the same time??

lets discuss the more important issue of how you get raped by 10 guys at the same time??
Lube up or get out

If you are raped by your husband every day for a year, that's 365 rapes.

lmao 365 rapes