Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.

Author Topic: Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.  (Read 46312 times)

It'd probably be worse everywhere because racially homogenous societies are even more tribal than mixed societies like ours
Actually yeah, it probably be worse.

misread title as Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting.

Your right, and I probably wouldnt have to deal with the issue of racial discrimination.
Wait how were you discriminated against?

Jitank ate one too many watermelanin.

Your right, and I probably wouldnt have to deal with the issue of racial discrimination.

I'm white and I still deal with racial discrimination.

Your argument is invalid.

im black and i have literally never had to deal with racial discrimination. i've never been racially profiled, i've never been denied any services because of my race and i have never received genuinely negative comments because of my race

it could be because i don't act like a loving animal and/or victimize myself all the time for no reason, but i dunno man

i have 2 black friends from the same family, in our community 92% of the population is white

one of them doesn't acknowledge differences in race unless making jokes and the other is far more hung up on black-on-black issues than anyotherrace-on-black issues

I imagine getting jailed for being gay in Africa or being stoned to death for being gay in the middle East is a tad worse than being called a monday.

What oppression is your melanin kind facing in America other than words?

If jitank can't get anywhere in life because he's black and that's how it works for black people apparently, then why is my friends dad a loving doctor?

Jitank ate one too many watermelanin.
Almost spit my coffee thx

damn tony you just turned the heat to the max

If jitank can't get anywhere in life because he's black and that's how it works for black people apparently, then why is my friends dad a loving doctor?
bc he has a white name obviously