Zealot & Maxx Derail a Steam Thread (Read pages 4-8! Juicy!)

Author Topic: Zealot & Maxx Derail a Steam Thread (Read pages 4-8! Juicy!)  (Read 11408 times)

no they cannot and most likely will not since you cheated.
next time don't cheat please
Every statement you made was wrong. Please read the thread next time.

yeah they can but your chances are slim jim if they decide to unmark you

http://vacbanned.com/view/statistics
good luck getting a hold of valve to escape the situation
That's 1 in 50,000 accounts, if the statistics are correct. It's unlikely but not impossible, especially with an ambiguous case.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 04:41:54 PM by McZealot »

another brilliant post by: Maxx (read the thread)
inb4 'you didnt read the thread'
they won't though. what's the incentive for them? help out some kid who, as far as they're aware, cheated? it's different in a confirmed false positive situation or if you were a content creator, but neither of those apply here. don't give him stuff for giving you an answer you didn't like.

inb4 'you didnt read the thread'
they won't though. what's the incentive for them? help out some kid who, as far as they're aware, cheated? it's different in a confirmed false positive situation or if you were a content creator, but neither of those apply here. don't give him stuff for giving you an answer you didn't like.
They probably wouldn't believe I cheated. Steam Support can read the logs to identify what happened. They can check to see that Cheat Engine (Which isn't a trainer--it changes singleplayer variables for games) was picked up during the gameplay. This would be a completely separate ToS violation than hacking.

But I think your partly right, because Steam Support are so lazy that they probably won't bother to check. Maybe if I explicitly ask.

Why would they "help out some kid"? Okay first off--I'm older than you, so unless you'd call yourself kid, that's extremely annoying. But second off, helping people out is LITERALLY THEIR JOB.

continuously bothering support in my experience will get their attention and have them remove it

No, I'm disregarding the post entirely because you didn't read the thread and don't know what you're talking about.

Maxx, you spam people's Discord and Cytube rooms and when they ban you, you come back on another IP. You have no room to call anyone a cunt.
give me straight proof of me doing this
only time i have ever done this was rejoin fishtank once after i got banned to see what happened afterwards

They probably wouldn't believe I cheated. Steam Support can read the logs to identify what happened. They can check to see that Cheat Engine (Which isn't a trainer--it changes singleplayer variables for games) was picked up during the gameplay. This would be a completely separate ToS violation than hacking.

But I think your partly right, because Steam Support are so lazy that they probably won't bother to check. Maybe if I explicitly ask.

Why would they "help out some kid"? Okay first off--I'm older than you, so unless you'd call yourself kid, that's extremely annoying. But second off, helping people out is LITERALLY THEIR JOB.
"help out some kid" from steam's point of view. im sure they get emails every day from optimistic children asking to be unbanned. steam support is notorious for being trash, besides. if you aren't a streamer or important figure steam support doesn't care about you. my friend had his account hacked a year ago and support didnt respond to his request to get it back for a month. you might as well shoot them an email, but you're deluding yourself if you think you're getting the vac ban scrubbed from your profile page.

only time i have ever done this was rejoin fishtank once after i got banned to see what happened afterwards

I've got my own first hand experience.

I don't think you quite understand what Cheat Engine does.
It's a memory editing program and has the potential to cheat just as much as any other tool has, and can work just as good in a multi-player game as it can in a single-player game depending on the way the developer coded their game.

saying words and calling it "proof" is like calling a pile of dogstuff "art"

If you want, I'll post a drama. Cytube backs up the logs. Also, most users have seen you do it before.

"help out some kid" from steam's point of view. im sure they get emails every day from optimistic children asking to be unbanned. steam support is notorious for being trash, besides. if you aren't a streamer or important figure steam support doesn't care about you. my friend had his account hacked a year ago and support didnt respond to his request to get it back for a month. you might as well shoot them an email, but you're deluding yourself if you think you're getting the vac ban scrubbed from your profile page.
Yeah, I think you're pretty much right here. "Deluding yourself" seems a bit harsh, but it is unlikely.

I don't think you quite understand what Cheat Engine does.
It's a memory editing program and has the potential to cheat just as much as any other tool has, and can work just as good in a multi-player game as it can in a single-player game depending on the way the developer coded their game.
Honestly, I just use the speedhack function on it. I'm not really sure how it works but I don't know how it could be cheating in MP. When you change variables with it, I'd assume those are stored locally. I'm not saying your wrong, I haven't used it in any advanced way.

I did try to hack Runescape with it like 7 years ago, but was naturally unsuccessful.

Don't worry Maxx, I have the IPs you used. Let's double check them!

I'm not calling it proof, I'm offering my experience with you doing this type of stuff. Make of it what you will, you aren't a nice person to be around at all.

Honestly, I just use the speedhack function on it. I'm not really sure how it works but I don't know how it could be cheating in MP. When you change variables with it, I'd assume those are stored locally. I'm not saying your wrong, I haven't used it in any advanced way.

I did try to hack Runescape with it like 7 years ago, but was naturally unsuccessful.
As I said, it just depends on how the game is coded.
For example, Terraria, I'm 99% certain the server doesn't do sanity checks on the persons inventory allowing you to make stacks of items any size.
Borderlands 2 is another example. Currency (Eridium and whatever money is called), ammo, etc is stored on the actual client allowing you to be able to freeze them too.

i agree, eyewitness testimonies are all bullstuff!

A point made by an non-credible person can still be valid though. You shouldn't completely disregard someone's post because of that.

For quick reference, who here was in the Discord / BLF Movie Night room when it got flooded by Maxx? Iirc the first time he started spamming furry research, so we had to remove image embedding abilities. Everyone would block him so he'd swap IPs.

A point made by an non-credible person can still be valid though. You shouldn't completely disregard someone's post because of that.
I think Nonnel was being sarcastic.

For quick reference, who here was in the Discord / BLF Movie Night room when it got flooded by Maxx? Iirc the first time he started spamming furry research, so we had to remove image embedding abilities. Everyone would block him so he'd swap IPs.
I think Nonnel was being sarcastic.
you're a handicap
i have not been in the movie night room for over 12 months
i have a literal passion for hating furries
i can slap your name on a cytube aswell and start threatening to swat myself to make you look bad, so whoever did that was not me.