Zealot & Maxx Derail a Steam Thread (Read pages 4-8! Juicy!)

Author Topic: Zealot & Maxx Derail a Steam Thread (Read pages 4-8! Juicy!)  (Read 11399 times)

I'm not really sure it's blatantly obvious just because he says he didn't

I've known maxx for a while now, I know what he would and wouldn't do.

He isn't one to spam furry research in a cy.tube, plus you have to take in the fact cy.tube allows you to name your self whatever if you don't have an account.

I'm not really sure it's blatantly obvious just because he says he didn't
when all someone has is pictures of logs of someone switching IP's and using my name on cy.tube (that you can use if its unregistered already), it should be obvious that im being framed

Okay kids, talk it out, no more fighting over trivial stuff when it's blatantly obvious that maxx didn't do stuff to your precious cy.tube.
Uh?? It's not really trivial, and there's no blatantly obvious reason he didn't. It's really upsetting for someone like Maxx to ruin something that had to be planned, prepared, and with dozens of people getting organized together to do. Just because someone wants to shut down our fun.

The whole point of BLF Movie Night is that the chat comments on a movie in a funny way, like MST3K. Some of the emotes are really big, and that's part of the joke. Like one takes up the entire bottom part of the page, saying "FIGHT!" with a mortal combat image. Unfortunately if you want to write that, it's just :fight:, so you can write it dozens and dozens of times before you get cut off. There isn't much of a spam filter, because that could cut off the flow of the humor, and also we have organized spam-moments (like RIP when a major character dies).

So if I don't pay perfect attention, some handicap comes in there and writes :fight: 50 times per line, and then spams that line once every few seconds. Since it already takes up a ton of the page, it'll explode and make the entire chat unusable, effectively killing the entire point of the social gathering. Shutting down everyone's fun.

I've known maxx for a while now, I know what he would and wouldn't do.

He isn't one to spam furry research in a cy.tube, plus you have to take in the fact cy.tube allows you to name your self whatever if you don't have an account.
Uhm? Search drama for "Maxx", there's loads of it, even recent stuff.

Cytube allows you to name yourself whatever, but it records the IP and past usernames.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 07:21:27 PM by McZealot »

I know how your cy.tube works, Zealot, you occasionally message me whenever one happens and i try my best to join.

What i'm saying is, it's trivial to argue over a clear framing. Unless you show us some proof maxx forgeted up your stuff then i'm going to have to say somebody is framing him.

Also on that last part of your post you edited in, I know about the stuff he's done. I've seen him rage over a loving minecraft block before but he wouldn't spam furry research cause he hates the stuff, he wouldn't google it ironically or curiously or even speak of the stuff.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 07:25:54 PM by plad101 »

Not trying to pick a side or interject myself into anything, but BOTH Zealot and Maxx should get banned for massively derailing the thread into a pissing contest/cat fight IMO.

This should just be brought into a PM or Drama thread really. This is starting to get ridiculous.

Yeah, as I said, I'm building a drama topic with all the evidence, since he's so desperate to deny.

Not trying to pick a side or interject myself into anything, but BOTH Zealot and Maxx should get banned for massively derailing the thread into a pissing contest/cat fight IMO.

This should just be brought into a PM or Drama thread really. This is starting to get ridiculous.
I mean, it's my thread and it's resolved, so I don't really know how bad a derail is.

But you're right, it's gotten out of hand. Will lock.