Maxx: A Case Study on BLF's Worst User

Author Topic: Maxx: A Case Study on BLF's Worst User  (Read 44539 times)

you're really not helping yourself pal
hes making a point

Or the spammer just coincidentally had a similar IP that has the first starting digits to my IP address? It's not impossible you know.
http://www.check-my-ip.net/all-ip-addresses/73.74
I hope you know that Alternative's posts in this thread have just been trolling.
And also, it's not a theory, it's my view on what could've happened since I didn't do anything.

And again, I haven't done anything, there is a coincidental chance that whoever was spamming got an IP that was close to mine but not actually me, and there is no way of telling because the theory you have come up with is merely that, a theory, and an assumption.

hes making a point
He is trying to rehash an earlier drama to dismiss one of Nick's points.

Or the spammer just coincidentally had a similar IP that has the first starting digits to my IP address? It's not impossible you know.
http://www.check-my-ip.net/all-ip-addresses/73.74
I hope you know that Alternative's posts in this thread have just been trolling.
And also, it's not a theory, it's my view on what could've happened since I didn't do anything.

And again, I haven't done anything, there is a coincidental chance that whoever was spamming got an IP that was close to mine but not actually me, and there is no way of telling that whoever was doing it is exactly me because the theory you have come up with is merely that, a theory, and an assumption.
Noedit

no maxx, it's a comparison to make my situation more understandable.

and that list you keep showing isn't really helping. are there literally just those few hundred IPs starting with 73.74? because i'd have expected like, tens of thousands. that means that out of those few hundred people, at least 2 of them would have to use the blockland forums. which seems more unlikely that i'd initially expect.

I don't like maxx but I am not on zealots side in this drama at all

he's being such a rooster holy stuff

no maxx, it's a comparison to make my situation more understandable.

and that list you keep showing isn't really helping. are there literally just those few hundred IPs starting with 73.74? because i'd have expected like, tens of thousands. that means that out of those few hundred people, at least 2 of them would have to use the blockland forums. which seems more unlikely that i'd initially expect.
alright, well i've provided all the defense possible
it wasn't me who did this, you cant pinpoint that its exactly me who did it, and i wouldn't want to nor care to do it
also, the list expands, its not just those few hundred ips that you see in that list, click on one of them until you reach another page
theres more ips than in that list, for example
http://www.check-my-ip.net/all-ip-addresses/73.74.100
here are the ips starting from those same starting digits that have 100 in the third piece of the IP, theres hundreds
actually, scratch that, the number of ips under "73.74" are in the thousands if you go and look at every entry in that list

Okay, what the hell is up with you? I had literally a Hex Editor open in the background. It changes variables in your local files, and is just as potent as Notepad. Should I be banned for having Notepad open? It isn't capable of hacking a multiplayer server, dimwit.

Yea Nick, I do get pissed when people say I cheated, because it's a blatant lack of comprehension. With even a slight amount of effort or research you can see that my case was extremely common--and even appealable. On a similar note, don't you get angry when people call you a child enthusiast? That seems like a similar level of miscomprehension.
Nope not really. I'm completely okay with people calling me terms that are not applicable

Hey, at least I'm not a child enthusiast. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'd hope not, but you are a cheater. If you'd like I could post a picture of your steam profile incase you forgot

Nope not really. I'm completely okay with people calling me terms that are not applicable
Okay, that's good. But most people aren't, you disgusting communist.

I'd hope not, but you are a cheater. If you'd like I could post a picture of your steam profile incase you forgot
Hey Nick, I could go get some pictures of a drama topic that says yout a child enthusiast, incase you forgot. I think you've contradicted yourself here, buddy.

Except people making false claims is a lot different than you actually being caught and banned for cheating.

Again dude I have no problems with you or maxx and I'm not picking sides on the actual issue but this drama was nothing short of a bad decision.

How was it a bad decision? The evidence points overwhelming to Maxx. The chances of it being someone else genuinely conspiracy level and only a lack of understanding can get you there.

zealot you sound like a loving idiot stop

and maxx the chances of someone else in the bl community having the same 4 numbers in your IP are extremely low and so far your argument is "i didn't do it, there's no proof"

so i really can't side with anyone because there's no credible evidence anywhere

you know op is hurt as forget when he starts digging up irrelevant information like "child enthusiast"

Except it was totally comparable, dude. Both are extremely offensive false claims about a person and Nick thinking it's okay to take one at face value and not the other is borderline hypocritical. Not sure if you saw the post on page 20.

Yea Nick, I do get pissed when people say I cheated, because it's a blatant lack of comprehension. With even a slight amount of effort or research you can see that my case was extremely common--and even appealable. On a similar note, don't you get angry when people call you a child enthusiast? That seems like a similar level of miscomprehension.

you know op is hurt as forget when he starts digging up irrelevant information like "child enthusiast"
he was doing it to make a point though, nicpb accused him of being a cheater for something he claimes wasn't technically cheating, so to make nick feel what he was feeling, zealot compared the situation to the child enthusiast drama because he found it similar

aka hes comparing two "accused of something i actually didnt do" stories

hes not digging it up as dirt or anything

zealot you sound like a loving idiot stop

and maxx the chances of someone else in the bl community having the same 4 numbers in your IP are extremely low and so far your argument is "i didn't do it, there's no proof"

so i really can't side with anyone because there's no credible evidence anywhere
it doesn't have to be someone whos ip was also on the forums, it could be anyone who just saw the link and started to richard around
it could've been anyone who had the link to his cytube, but the names say that they've atleast glanced at the blockland community
theres thousands of 73.74 ips in that list, they branch out to stuffloads of ips

actually, if you calculate how many ips there are in that list of ips that start from 73.74, (which are 255 per branch), and multiply 255 x 255, you get 65025.