Maxx: A Case Study on BLF's Worst User

Author Topic: Maxx: A Case Study on BLF's Worst User  (Read 44542 times)

Sorry my dog posted in this thread while I wasn't looking. You can't prove this theory incorrect so I'm innocent.
i spat out my tea

way to make his post even more accurate
stop posting nonsense
actually, I think that was the best post of the whole thread. it's hilarious. but you don't like accurate comparisons to begin with, do you? ;)

you never got an exact match
i got an exact match on the first 4 numbers, which would be enough to stand as evidence in a courtroom. you don't seem to understand how unlikely that chance is. taken out of an exponent form the chances of someone rolling those 4 number would be 0.06129968459%.

you are grasping for straws after you realize you're wrong.
actually the math is even more damning than i expected. i didnt "realize im wrong" lol

it doesn't have to be someone whos ip was also on the forums, it could be anyone who just saw the link
BLF Movie Night is an unlisted room. Only people with the link (in my thread) can view it. so it's someone lurking or posting on blf

actually, I think that was the best post of the whole thread. it's hilarious. but you don't like accurate comparisons to begin with, do you? ;) snarky obnoxious starfish of a statement

i got an exact match on the first 4 numbers, which would be enough to stand as evidence in a courtroom. you don't seem to understand how unlikely that chance is. taken out of an exponent form the chances of someone rolling those 4 number would be 0.06129968459%. yet there is still a chance, and it wouldn't stand in jack stuff since you dont have the full spammer IP.

actually the math is even more damning than i expected. i didnt "realize im wrong" lol

BLF Movie Night is an unlisted room. Only people with the link (in my thread) can view it. so it's someone lurking or posting on blf proving my point as to anyone who saw or was linked to it could have done it, thanks!

way to make his post even more accurate
stop posting nonsense

It ain't nonsense. I never thought that someone like Maxx would get defended in this place. stuff changed when we started letting problem users waltz back in under the same identity to continue the same pattern of behavior that got them banned the last 20 times. Seriously, this stuff is insane. Maxx walks back in on his, like, 7th? 8th account? I lost track.

And then suddenly everyone is surprised when he gets accused of spamming and rushes in to defend him with conspiracy theories. I mean at this rate Maxx might as well literally say his little brother did it because most of you would probably believe it.

actually, I think that was the best post of the whole thread. it's hilarious. but you don't like accurate comparisons to begin with, do you? ;)
I guess i dislike accurate comparisons just as much as you enjoy cheating in steam games

It ain't nonsense. I never thought that someone like Maxx would get defended in this place. stuff changed when we started letting problem users waltz back in under the same identity to continue the same pattern of behavior that got them banned the last 20 times. Seriously, this stuff is insane. Maxx walks back in on his, like, 7th? 8th account? I lost track.

And then suddenly everyone is surprised when he gets accused of spamming and rushes in to defend him with conspiracy theories. I mean at this rate Maxx might as well literally say his little brother did it because most of you would probably believe it.

I've already stated I have no side in this drama. I just don't see the point in posting trivial nonsense about it, but if that's what gets you going feel free bro

there is a unicorn living in my garage, maxx. prove me wrong.

stuff changed when we started letting problem users waltz back in under the same identity to continue the same pattern of behavior that got them banned the last 20 times.
personally I think this system is okay. unless someone is doing something actually illegal like stealing credit hards or hijacking accounts a $10 - $20 fine and a new account is punishment enough.

people thinking and giving insight towards zealot when i point out the plot holes in his story isn't "people to rush in and defend me"

also zealot has some dramas too and according to him its okay to pull up stuff from years back, so im pretty sure he was a problem user at one point as well

there is a unicorn living in my garage, maxx. prove me wrong.
personally I think this system is okay. unless someone is doing something actually illegal like stealing credit hards or hijacking accounts a $10 - $20 fine and a new account is punishment enough.
i can easily prove you wrong if you (and this is a metaphor) take a picture of a stuffed unicorn sitting in your garage and call it real

Maxx, I thought you left the forums?

the basis for every one of these arguments is just lol

also because brockrand comic's discord is obsessively wanting me to go into their discord and debate with zealot:
i don't care and im not pushing it further than the thread, it can stay in the thread and it doesn't need to go on voice

zealot would also be actively recycling points that he's made throughout the thread, so theres no need because its just going to be stuff you've already seen on here

it can stay in the thread and it doesn't need to go on voice
no