Author Topic: Maxx: A Case Study on BLF's Worst User  (Read 45584 times)

oh you're the guy who was spamming that in the discord

Unless it was A Friendly Zinogre or Silico Deoxy, it t'weren't me.

Unless it was A Friendly Zinogre or Silico Deoxy, it t'weren't me.

This could be the most heated drama of blf 2016

jesus forget thats amazing

after this thread i dont think i want to watch any movies with mczealot anymore................

that's a great image, except maxx already has overwhelming evidence against him and only people who don't understand the thread can think otherwise.

that's a great image, except maxx already has overwhelming evidence against him and only people who don't understand the thread can think otherwise.

This is objectively not true

you destroyed the evidence that would have allowed me to prove myself and i have not done anything to your cytube
your drama is over you already forgeted it and you even admitted to tampering with evidence shut up
you are not credible anymore, and if someone spams your cytube on friday it isn't me.

So only you and your buddies understand? Curious how only the people on your side (very few, by the way) are the only ones that "understand the thread."

Cheeky

zealot you're going to make a woman very happy some day because it seems to me that you just cant stop going

you destroyed the evidence that would have allowed me to prove myself and i have not done anything to your cytube
your drama is over you already forgeted it and you even admitted to tampering with evidence shut up
you are not credible anymore, and if someone spams your cytube on friday it isn't me.
Well that's a wrap folks, let's all go home. Anyone for pizza?

i like how john lennon is just walking along rather than placed over a demon's head

after you cleared the ban list i can't believe really anything you say is credible