Author Topic: Maxx: A Case Study on BLF's Worst User  (Read 45208 times)

i dont have eyes do you have an audiobook version
I use a text-to-speech add-on for long posts. It probably saved me a good 5 minutes

Read my post, you don't have fast eyes and I sure as hell know you didn't read something that took me 15-20 minutes to write that fast.
Thanks, but I have read it. If you think I'm going to glorify your trash with a response you're an idiot.

Thanks, but I have read it. If you think I'm going to glorify your trash with a response you're an idiot.
are you actually loving handicapped
like what the hell are you actually mentally ill

are you actually loving handicapped
like what the hell are you actually mentally ill
Maxx is not worth my time. I'm glad he's leaving. At this point, nothing he could possibly say on this website matters.

Maxx is not worth my time. I'm glad he's leaving. At this point, nothing he could possibly say on this website matters.

nice

so just disregard everything he says because you dont like him

"Who cares that he brought up stuff I don't like him so he can forget off"

stuff's getting spicier than a Mexican restaurant south of the border

nice

so just disregard everything he says because you dont like him
If he wants to leave, I might as well get started on my "maxx does not exist" party early. Why should I acknowledge someone who doesn't even want to be here?

"Who cares that he brought up stuff I don't like him so he can forget off"
Maxx is nothing but a blight on this community. If you don't believe zealot, it's one user's word against another's. Maxx saying "nuh-uh" doesn't mean a thing.

the truth is maxx is sort of like a unintentional game of the boy cried wolf. every situation he always seems to have some sort of suspicious explanation for it. overtime people just see the stuff he does over and over again and that's why maxx even on this argument that zeo is probably going to respond to will just be another topic of your drama that sooner or later is going to repeat again and again.

overall maxx people who know you oh to well have a damn good reason not to like you and others you say joining in on the "bandwagon" are just people who don't know you but have taken advice from a mass of people.

overall at this point you responding to zeolot just shows how prone you are to not keeping I'm even your own word

Maxx is nothing but a blight on this community. If you don't believe zealot, it's one user's word against another's. Maxx saying "nuh-uh" doesn't mean a thing.
I mean sure it was a lot more than "nuh-uh" but I see what you're saying

If he wants to leave, I might as well get started on my "maxx does not exist" party early. Why should I acknowledge someone who doesn't even want to be here?

I have provided credible points as to how Zealot could have been mistaken as to someone impersonating me, how easy it was for someone else with the same 4 digit beginning IP as me to be on there at the same time, how EASY IT IS for someone to have impersonated me and gone on there as me, and gone against every single loving piece of filler that Zealot put in there so he could make the thread look better. He is bringing up resolved issues from years ago and it's a little hard to see that happening. I have pointed out every hole in Zealot's "evidence", and Swollow's "database" that logs IP addresses when you go onto it does not directly identify the user that was on it. He is making merely biased assumptions because he cannot think for the other side because of how I act, but I have provided factual conclusion and clarification and hard solid points as to why what most of he has posted is wrong.
Believe what you will, but you are simply being mindless and ignorant.

the truth is maxx is sort of like a unintentional game of the boy cried wolf. every situation he always seems to have some sort of suspicious explanation for it. overtime people just see the stuff he does over and over again and that's why maxx even on this argument that zeo is probably going to respond to will just be another topic of your drama that sooner or later is going to repeat again and again.

overall maxx people who know you oh to well have a damn good reason not to like you and others you say joining in on the "bandwagon" are just people who don't know you but have taken advice from a mass of people.

overall at this point you responding to zeolot just shows how prone you are to not keeping I'm even your own word

If you were to be accused of something that would make people question you constantly and you said "yea forget it" and then decided after a while to stand up and say "hey you have some things wrong here i didn't do x and y", you would be foolish to not stand up and do it.

my favorite thing about maxx is his issues with confrontation. he'll call stuff on whoever he wants, but when the tables turn, he'll just start spouting a bunch of 'l0l nice meme' type of stuff to avoid being called out. he's perpetually wrong in every situation, and he couldn't even loving help himself in a RP account to say some borderline psychotic stuff about Path.
this

yeah maxx but really while you will try to fix x and y doing so will also have you turn out to answer 40 pages worth of stalemate

yeah maxx but really while you will try to fix x and y doing so will also have you turn out to answer 40 pages worth of stalemate
I feel its best to provide my side of the story and let other people think for themselves, most of the things I said in the giant post were factually questioning Zealot's "evidence", with concrete statements and points.