Author Topic: Maxx: A Case Study on BLF's Worst User  (Read 45588 times)

I've always thought that bashing on him was a joke. However, that's obviously not it.

I've tried to run servers with Peavy, too - Maxx frequently asked for admin and didn't get it - so he made his own server out of jealousy. The guy has issues with not being in full control of anything when the time comes around.

i cant really know if he harassed me too, but
have a /support

i cant really know if he harassed me too, but
have a /support

Got any proof?

Got any proof?

What does this even mean? Block was just saying that he doesn't know if he was being harrassed by him (isn't aware if Maxx did anything to him or not), but Block is providing a support because of the OP.

maybe i have been harassed by maxx, but i dont really know when and where.
gotta look at all my posts and later.

So your evidence is that the spammer's IP matches up with the old spammer's IP who Maxx claimed was impersonating him?

What does this even mean? Block was just saying that he doesn't know if he was being harrassed by him (isn't aware if Maxx did anything to him or not), but Block is providing a support because of the OP.
Do you really not know what the word proof means?? How handicapped are you lol

my favorite thing about maxx is his issues with confrontation. he'll call stuff on whoever he wants, but when the tables turn, he'll just start spouting a bunch of 'l0l nice meme' type of stuff to avoid being called out. he's perpetually wrong in every situation, and he couldn't even loving help himself in a RP account to say some borderline psychotic stuff about Path.

ah yes, the classic tale of the rat child who comes in to start stuff wherever he goes
the best part about the tale is when the rat is cornered, he pretends like he never did anything wrong

iirc maxx is still young and isn't the best decision maker, iirc he's pretty cool when he isn't sperglording, imo i think that this is pretty pointless considering it probably won't matter anyway simply because like i said he's still pretty young and doesn't make good decisions all the time.

And from what i can tell probably acts like a handicap because it seems like he lives in a really messy environment to begin with and just releases stress and such in not such the best ways possible but i can't really blame him because that's what it seems like when i hear the domestic disturbances in the background of his mic, i'm just trying to be as real as possible here, it honestly isn't worth it nor warranted to bash maxx on this level no matter how much of a handicap he can act like. If you need to take action, then take action, but honestly tone it down a bit guys.

a few weeks ago he messaged me (for the record, we have never spoken on good terms) to tell me about how blockland is dying. weird guy.

Eh. I seen him act pretty stupid on threads so I guess.
/support?

I remember he was a problem user a long time ago. Haven't really paid attention since but I figured he had, like, grown up.

You might also want to add that he might have been the one who spammed ballhole in Kenko's discord. here's a list of invites made to it.