Maxx: A Case Study on BLF's Worst User

Author Topic: Maxx: A Case Study on BLF's Worst User  (Read 44594 times)

Can we have a live debate between zealot and max to settle this

he's a total stuffter lmao. http://pastebin.com/gWsXDTxs
i only ever spoke to him once and that was advising him to talk to my friend if he wanted to learn about competitive mapping. (lead Tf2 classic mapper, worked on Valve officials). he called me an starfish in here when i was assuming his map was for competitive play because thats all we ever spoke about. when he told me it wasnt for comp i just asked to myself why speak to me in general if its not about that - its not like we were friends or ever else spoke
let's not forget how you started unnecessary drama and literally called his map stuff, while simultaneously stroking your own ego over something as minor as a.. line chat log.
i don't know why you even brought that ordeal back up when everyone said you were being a total richardhead

Can we have a live debate between zealot and max to settle this
Man, this would be hilarious. I've got a mic, I'm totally up for it. Someone do a BLF DramaAlert show.

But guys, do give Maxx a little more credit. He did put effort into an argument (that was totally wrong but w/e) and a few users dismissed him with stuff like "lol" and "okay maxx sure".

It's not even trolling, it's straight up harassment. Imagine if someone DDOS'd your server every time you hosted for a year.

I would be incredibly angry, but I would also take the extra precautionary steps to make sure I'm even getting angry at the right guy. Forgive me if I'm jumping to conclusions, but this topic seems less like a coordinated document of why Maxx is a terrible person and more of a knee-jerk reaction to somebody you don't like posting in the VAC ban thread, which was pretty much a stuffshow by the time this drama aired.

Maxx first says he is leaving the forums, then he says he will not post beyond this in my thread. He almost immediately breaks both vows.
So what if he decided to stay is that some big crime

Maxx first says he is leaving the forums, then he says he will not post beyond this in my thread. He almost immediately breaks both vows.

god forbid he tries to defend himself from your false claims

If he's leaving then it shouldn't matter what some dude's he'll never talk to again think.

I'm starting to believe that Zealot is knowingly doing this just to troll maxx, as he completely skipped over my post proving that he's full of stuff.

If he's leaving then it shouldn't matter what some dude's he'll never talk to again think.

Now think of this logically instead of through your starfish.

A guy blames you for something you didn't do, you leave the community without responding to that post, you continue to play the game though like maxx intended. people would then continually bash you for stuff you didn't do.

I mean in a vacuum, it shouldn't matter, but I can guarantee you most internet relationships Maxx has probably stems from Blockland, so even if he left the forums any sort of controversy surrounding him would eventually reach his personal friends.

Along with that, you have to remember that you're talking about a human kid on the other side of the screen. What other people think of you is definitely an important to a majority of people, especially when they're younger. This does not excuse anything he's done, I'm just trying to rationalize why he said he is leaving and then he actually didn't leave.

So what if he decided to stay is that some big crime
I explicitly stated multiple times that I didn't want him to leave the forum.

Except he clearly said he wouldn't. I don't really care though, I'm just pointing out that he can't keep his word, which I already knew. And I'd like some reasoning on why you think my claims are false.

I'm starting to believe that Zealot is knowingly doing this just to troll maxx, as he completely skipped over my post proving that he's full of stuff.
Okay dude, sorry for not breaking down your entire rant. It took long enough to respond to Maxx and I didn't really want to do it twice. Maybe I'll get to it later.

Now think of this logically instead of through your starfish.

A guy blames you for something you didn't do, you leave the community without responding to that post, you continue to play the game though like maxx intended. people would then continually bash you for stuff you didn't do.
Except it's not like I dropped any new rants or anything when he said he wouldn't post again. He just said he wouldn't keep posting, then got pissed at something someone said, and started posting again. It's a hilarious lack of willpower.

I mean in a vacuum, it shouldn't matter, but I can guarantee you most internet relationships Maxx has probably stems from Blockland, so even if he left the forums any sort of controversy surrounding him would eventually reach his personal friends.

Along with that, you have to remember that you're talking about a human kid on the other side of the screen. What other people think of you is definitely an important to a majority of people, especially when they're younger. This does not excuse anything he's done, I'm just trying to rationalize why he said he is leaving and then he actually didn't leave.
I don't want Maxx to leave the forum. That wasn't the point of the drama. I certainly wouldn't leave even if someone made a NickPB scale drama on me, because pretty much everyone I know online is from here.

To anyone who didn't check the end of page 7, here is a link to my refutation against Maxx.

I think the reason he never actually left is because he gets attention from being here

I explicitly stated multiple times that I didn't want him to leave the forum.
Oh gee I wonder why

I think the reason he never actually left is because he gets attention from being here
I wrestled with this before posting the drama. Trolls just want attention, so don't drama them.

But Maxx was supposedly doing this anonymously, which shows a deeper level of malice or hatred.

Oh gee I wonder why
Because it would be totally excessive?

Because it would be totally excessive?
It would be excessive if you wanted him to stay/