Author Topic: Blockland 2?  (Read 8809 times)

But how do you make a sequel to a entirely sandbox game?
we just want a better engine :(

yeah the fact that they [You need a Blockland Gold account to view this message] really made the game better
Blockland 2 Has actually Been released for a Long time Now, Here's a download link: [You need to overuse this joke to view this message]
Hey guys! Did you know that [You require a Blockland 2 account to view this message]!
You can get it here: [You require a Blockland 2 account to view this message]
How so? We're only telling how [You need a Blockland Gold account to view this message] needs to be improved and how we can work on the [You need a Blockland Gold account to view this message], What's wrong with that?
I'm glad they didn't remove [You need a Blockland Gold account to view this message], it really makes the [You need a Blockland Gold account to view this message] look great.
So do you need to be both autistic and 12 to find this funny or?

blockland 2 is REAL i saw it with my own two eyes
make sure to check out my 240p hypercam 2 recording of the leaked game

So do you need to be both autistic and 12 to find this funny or?
Yes

But it will be funny for all of us once they all get banned for that.

blockland 2 is REAL i saw it with my own two eyes
make sure to check out my 240p hypercam 2 recording of the leaked game
but did you edit it with windows movie maker for windows xp

We don't need a new game, we just need Badspot to integrate an IRC chat directly in the game. Such as like what RTB was. That way, people can make friends in game, and easily join each others' servers. Bad spot just needs to put out some significant update like that to draw the interest back in the game!

We don't need a new game, we just need Badspot to integrate an IRC chat directly in the game. Such as like what RTB was. That way, people can make friends in game, and easily join each others' servers. Bad spot just needs to put out some significant update like that to draw the interest back in the game!
won't happen.

Nope

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=284376.msg9183373#msg9183373

itll come out after blockland 3 game of the year edition

the search for more money
also holy forget who bumped this

Damn that was a big bump.

the search for more money
also holy forget who bumped this