Author Topic: Blockland 2?  (Read 8804 times)

So do you need to be both autistic and 12 to find this funny or?
I'm just saying for the record, my message Was making fun of this stuffty meme, You probably couldn't read it because of the eyeblinding yellow but it said You need to overuse this joke to see this message

i really didn't wanna have to explain this joke

>Badspot making updates

He gave up on this game. He already said that he's tired of it and after 7 or 8 or whatever years he can't keep working on the same game.

but did you edit it with windows movie maker for windows xp
yes

>Badspot making updates

He gave up on this game. He already said that he's tired of it and after 7 or 8 or whatever years he can't keep working on the same game.
source?

source?

Badspot stated in his argument with Heed or somewhere that the current mission statement is "forget it" and basically admitted that he's tired of working on the game.

Word on the street is that a madman has started work on this.

We don't need a new game, we just need Badspot to integrate an IRC chat directly in the game. Such as like what RTB was. That way, people can make friends in game, and easily join each others' servers. Bad spot just needs to put out some significant update like that to draw the interest back in the game!

Steam

[You Need A Blockland Gold Account To View This Image]
Code: [Select]
[code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/tt]

why cant badspot use the source engine? it was used For TF2.

[code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/tt]

what

why cant badspot use the source engine? it was used For TF2.
that is a very different game, besides source isn't that good for what blockland does and there's already a very popular sandbox game that runs on source

blockland 2 is REAL i saw it with my own two eyes
make sure to check out my 240p hypercam 2 recording of the leaked game
umm... do you even have a leaked recording of blockland 2? I THINK NOT!