[NEWS] cop shoots black guy for thinking he was about to pull out a firearm

Author Topic: [NEWS] cop shoots black guy for thinking he was about to pull out a firearm  (Read 5481 times)

also i seriously dislike this woman. she seems so calm and uncaring like "lol bae died spread the word! #blessed". it sounds like a bad phone love operator. "Please don't tell me my boyfriend died. Yea, please don't tell me my boyfriend just died. Yea, mhm, yea, okay. please don't tell me my boyfriend just died."

I would have shot her too

guy's a loving idiot lol. why would you even say that you have a firearms license and then immediately reach into your pocket. immediately shooting him might have been too extreme but that was an insanely stupid move on the victim's part
i would imagine it was probably to preempt questions about him having a gun, or at least that's the only explanation i can think of

in any case, why would the cop's first instinct be that he's reaching for a gun? lots of people keep their wallets in their pocket... this all seems really weird to me

Damn this is right next to me
Like, the city directly adjacent to where I live

like did you think it was a good idea to try and 'threaten' the cop?
If you're carrying a firearm, you're supposed to inform the officer. Because if you don't, and they find out themselves, the reaction can be worse.
That said, I don't know the situation, because the only information available is the video after the fact, but it's possible that the guy worded what he said very badly.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 10:25:27 AM by Headcrab Zombie »

Oh wow
He only shot him in the arm

just watched the video
this girl doesnt sound like this upset her at all, her boyfriend just died next to her, but she still got that calm tone of voice.

Why wasn't anyone on the scene actually administering care to the man that was shot? Why did the cop hold the man at gunpoint even after shooting him, letting him bleed out for ten minutes? You'd think the cop wasn't even put through a proper academy.

Why wasn't anyone on the scene actually administering care to the man that was shot? Why did the cop hold the man at gunpoint even after shooting him, letting him bleed out for ten minutes? You'd think the cop wasn't even put through a proper academy.

Because even a dying man is still capable of dragging others down with him.

Don't underestimate someone on the ground bleeding. They wait till you least expect it.

I wonder if a basic tourniquet could have saved his life  

Don't underestimate someone on the ground bleeding. They wait till you least expect it.
a dying man also needs to stop dying

a dying man also needs to stop dying

A dying man is still a threat till unarmed.

The man wasn't unarmed.

loving dying people
while i was shooting the school, a guy shanked my ankle.

Yes he had a firearm, but he was told by the officer to pull out his ID. Cop is in the wrong.

Also did you realize how panicked the cop was? "FUUCKK, I TOLD HIM NOT TO REACH FOR IT." Almost as if the cop knew he was in trouble. Especially when he realized she was recording.

Yes he had a firearm, but he was told by the officer to pull out his ID. Cop is in the wrong.
Can you see his hands in the video?