Author Topic: Jitankcigarette Black Lives Matter activists, hi-jacks threads.  (Read 18020 times)

jitank are you going to keep trying to give yourself a sense of importance just because your genetics turned you into a tar-baby or something

nobody is really concerned with the fact that you're trying to start a movement to give yourself importance on a lego forum
it doesn't matter if you're black or not, you're not more important than other people so stop acting like it
What? Whats a tar baby. I said ive been over it. Ive stop putting my opinion out there. I never once implied that im more important.

im more questioning where you got the idea countries sent former slaves back to africa to fix their home countries and that this was a significant step in the countries' development to the state they are in today.

No, no no.

America didn't send former slaves to their homeland to fix the home country. They send former slaves back to africa because they didn't want to deal with them.

What? Whats a tar baby. I said ive been over it. Ive stop putting my opinion out there. I never once implied that im more important.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tar%20baby&defid=750603

yet you still are trying to justify you being idiotic and prancing around on a loving pedestal
if you have no reason to argue in this thread since you're "done with your opinions" then why are you still posting in this thread

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tar%20baby&defid=750603

yet you still are trying to justify you being idiotic and prancing around on a loving pedestal
if you have no reason to argue in this thread since you're "done with your opinions" then why are you still posting in this thread

He can't bare the though that other people may disagree slightly.

Jitank something to understand is that you're never going to make a tribal user not tribal by arguing with them over the Internet. I think the best thing you could do to convince someone like that that all races are equal is to set an example and act well. I don't think you're really doing that for them, right now.

I wouldn't go as far as to say your account is unsalvagable but if I were you I'd try to stay out of drama and political threads for at least a few weeks, and maybe change your avatar. I know I learn to associate avatars with behavior and I'm not quite so quick to judge after someone changes theirs.

Nobody associates a political crusade positively on the Blockland Forums, and while some users have very strong opinions about politics, nobody appreciates it when those are brought up either as a thread of their own or in unrelated threads. Also, as I've said before BLM is extremely unpopular and I think you might be more persuasive if you distanced yourself from the, just as many vegans distance themselves from PETA.

Jitank is one of the reasons I find myself starting to become tribal

if youre going to be pro BLM like me dont bring that to this place ever lmao

if youre going to be pro BLM like me dont bring that to this place ever lmao

Don't bring your support to BLM anywhere, BLM is cancer

Don't bring your support to BLM anywhere, BLM is cancer

BLM isn't just cancer, it should be labelled a terrorist organization after what's happened.

jesus christ

what the forget

That's been happening to me for a while now, too. Like, if you actually ask me something about race I wouldn't give a tribal answer but I would still think the tribal things

if one person is what turns you tribal then you were probably just always tribal to begin with