Pokémon GO Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon GO Megathread  (Read 49157 times)

Kochieboy is a cuck

also i have 5 charmanders now and one is level 381

tfw you're the only person under 18 at a gym.

also the BO levels were reaching comic con tier.

Kochieboy is a cuck

also i have 5 charmanders now and one is level 381
good luck getting the 11 more you need to evo it

ive come across like 8 pikachus by now in the nearby menu but i have the three footstep bug and can never find them >:(

>fun

:^)

I guess my view on fun is totally different from you guys. I don't see going out and playing gps pokemon as fun.
yea the only thing fun for you is being a complete introvert furry on an internet forum while you stick your tiny manhood in your whale of a girlfriend right

forget off if you dont like the thread, or game, seriously

>fun

:^)

I guess my view on fun is totally different from you guys. I don't see going out and playing gps pokemon as fun.
You've come into this thread that's for Pokemon Go just to tell everyone that you don't like Pokemon Go and that you think we're all idiots for enjoying the game.  If you don't like a game you need to just stop playing it, not try to make everyone else hate it too you arrogant rooster.  I'm honestly surprised you have a girlfriend, I wouldn't date some richardhead that disapproves of me enjoying a game.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 08:02:23 PM by Mr. Bones »

Not sure if they're bluffing or not but PoodleCorp are hoping to bring down the Pokemon GO servers down on the 1st August:

https://twitter.com/PoodleCorp/status/754845127114387456

I'm pretty sure they're the guys that hacked LinusTechTips and WatchMojo.

They also said that they want to see society collapse for fun.

yeah, because taking down pokemon go's servers will cause total anarchy. k.

Literally all you need to do to bring down the servers is to just have ten people play the app at once lmao (Unless they got better servers)

I hatched a meowth and captured a squirtle literally within 60 seconds of each other

Guys, my phone's Android version is 2.1.2 and it won't let me upgrade. Is there a way to get Pokémon GO anyway?

Guys, my phone's Android version is 2.1.2 and it won't let me upgrade. Is there a way to get Pokémon GO anyway?
you're like five years past due for an update. get a new phone.

So I upgraded to a Galaxy S7 this weekend and was finally able to check out this game on the hardware it deserves. I went out on my porch and found this critter sitting there, his name was "Jolteron" or something like that, is he any good?

I caught a 202cp bulbasaur. Used like 10 pokeballs as I fought to keep him from escaping.

well I finally started really playing and now I'm level 5.

team valor 4 lyfe

is there any black and red team valor merchandise for sale somewhere?