Pokémon GO Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon GO Megathread  (Read 49141 times)

I caught a 202cp bulbasaur. Used like 10 pokeballs as I fought to keep him from escaping.
use your razz berries

is there any black and red team valor merchandise for sale somewhere?
http://sharkrobot.com/collections/team-go
Looks pretty swish

not bad, but I was hoping for something more subtle
I'd like to think that Nintendo may make some official shirts for like Pokemon Center or like export purchase at some point, but if you're itching for it, the best I could find is https://www.teepublic.com/tees/team+valor - this has a bunch of varying designs and stuff of the team valor logo, however make extreme note I believe a majority of these may be plagiarized (some are just flat out the logo ripped from the game so I don't think that's theirs by any means) so make sure to do a background check on the artist or something; to be honest I haven't bought any shirts online besides from Insert Coin so I can't exactly vouch for how good the quality of the clothing is either. I hope it at least helped you in the direction of finding a nice shirt - I don't know any other shirt websites besides redbubble though.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 03:49:23 PM by Flamecannon »

heu the loving servers are always down
first

Servers are always down because of Poodlecorp and places like that.
Here is the Twitter: https://twitter.com/PoodleCorp

Some images, and these posts can be found on there Twitter.

Sorry for the screen stretch image, I just wanted to show their whole Twitter image and banner.  Please don't get mad about this.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 12:53:42 AM by musicbullet »

why shut a server down when it's always down because of so amny people, anyway?
(obviously poodlecorp isnt shutting it down 24/7)

why shut a server down when it's always down because of so amny people, anyway?
(obviously poodlecorp isnt shutting it down 24/7)

If you did not know, Poodlecorp is a hacking company, and they have hacked into many big Youtubers, like Boogie2928, WatchMojo, etc.
I do understand why the servers are down all the time from many people being on, but that could just be normal.  Poodlecorp has done this with many big games, like League of Legends, and so on. Their reason for doing it, I don't know.  Poodlecorp took the Pokemon GO servers down for 6 hours a few weeks ago, just as a test for a future attack, which I showed in one of their tweets. 

you cant hide from me

Was into level 10 by the time I got bored and left

i once was in sf and there were literally 30 poke stops in sight, 20 of which were lured. it lagged my phone to death

my college is really nice though cause i can just sit in class and be in range of 2 pokestops plus free wifi B^)
and bored students like to lure these stops too so i just sit there and catch a pokemon a minute on average on good days

on an unrelated note, my cs midterm i took today had pokemon names as question names - chill instructors are the best
too bad i probably forgeted up the test rip
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 11:52:08 PM by Conan »

eevee was one of my first few pokemon am i doing good yet

eevee was one of my first few pokemon am i doing good yet

boot as good as me 💪👍

Returned to that park with a friend (Laumeier Sculpture Park in Sunset Hills, MO) today armed with a fully loaded AR-15 (just kidding we left that in the trunk) portable power bank and lo, and behold, a pikachu outline appears. We walk all over the park checking every nook and cranny for the wily one and can't find it, so we resort to communicating with the other assorted players walking around to collaborate on finding it. Struck gold when a guy we talked to came charging out of the woods and across the fields to tell us that he found it on an obscure walking trail. We ran after him and my friend managed to catch it, but it escaped before I succeeded. Wasted at least 12 pokeballs and a bunch of raspberries trying to catch it to no avail.

Otherwise, I now have so many pokeballs that I've resorted to getting rid of them now because I have no use for nearly 200 of them and need the storage capacity.