Pokémon GO Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon GO Megathread  (Read 49151 times)

i caught a 600 cp blastoise outside my house and theres always a dratini or dragonair nearby too like what is this

i was at a park and i was about to catch a loving onix but it started raining and it forgeted up my touch screen

he ran away, so forget lol

i was at a park and i was about to catch a loving onix but it started raining and it forgeted up my touch screen

he ran away, so forget lol
Do screen protectors exist?

Do screen protectors exist?

i have a screen protector but it doesn't keep the water from messing with how the screen picks up feedback, and i don't know if there's one that does.

i have a screen protector but it doesn't keep the water from messing with how the screen picks up feedback, and i don't know if there's one that does.
They should get scientists to capture some rain, diagnose it's DNA and molecules so that someone can develop a screen protector with nano-machine technology to combat the molecules contained in raindrops, but still allow fingers to interact with the device

They should get scientists to capture some rain, diagnose it's DNA and molecules so that someone can develop a screen protector with nano-machine technology to combat the molecules contained in raindrops, but still allow fingers to interact with the device

see you in about fifty years

see you in about fifty years
More like "See you in fifty seconds"!

More like "See you in fifty seconds"!
-cryogenics-

forget dude take me with you

forget dude take me with you
No! The possibility of never being found and defrosted is very existent

I can't take an innocent being with me, i must sacrifice myself for the greater good!

aight see ya in fifty

Just evolved a zubat to get a 504cp golbat. Didn't think it would be that powerful.

I'm a little late to the party but I had to get a phone that wasn't 6 years old first

Just reached level 5 after catching a Golduck in a grocery store parking lot and joined Instinct, which was a tough choice considering there's loving nobody on it

have you guys seen the new tracker

have you guys seen the new tracker

I saw a post about it earlier but didn't really understand it

Something about showing Pokémon that are close to stops? It'll be nice to know the general direction Pokémon are in again