No Man's Sky Official Megathread

Author Topic: No Man's Sky Official Megathread  (Read 102867 times)

Aaaaaaand right again. Another one off the checklist.

I bet everyone's gonna say how great it is, except for the huge percentage who will be having massive technical issues.

https://twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/764153412975988736

A+.
if you were watching his stream, he kept hitching and fps would drop to a steady 2 when flying.

we get it you like the game

you don't have to spend every waking second defending it

I already said I'll defend the game to the death.

Trainwreck on PC.

Works fine on PS4.

Steam reviews are is dumb, people literally use it to post "herp derp ma game crashes on my pentium powered pc ecks dee XDDD" instead of proper moderated reviews.

I already said I'll defend the game to the death.
For what though? Nobody on this forum is going to change their mind, it's been proven over and over again. You're just making yourself look like a total buffoon by doing this. You could be doing something a lot more productive right now honestly.

Trainwreck on PC.

Works fine on PS4.
This is the dev's fault and the dev's fault only.

Steam reviews are is dumb, people literally use it to post "herp derp ma game crashes on my pentium powered pc ecks dee XDDD" instead of proper moderated reviews.

He seems a little mad his 2,000 dollar machine can't out perform a PS4.

He seems a little mad his 2,000 dollar machine can't out perform a PS4.
and that's his fault and not the devs...?

and that's his fault and not the devs...?

Well you people expect games on PC to have the highest performance then wonder why you can't play it.

Well you people expect games on PC to have the highest performance then wonder why you can't play it.
Maybe because the devs are horrible at optimizing their game?

These Steam reviews are hilarious. I've never seen a game flop this hard, good thing I recognized it would and didn't preorder.

Blatantly lying about being able to see each other in game is also nice. I smell a lawsuit incoming.

mostly negetive holy stuff

No Mans Sky is a mess! Sad!