700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1337941 times)

You cant just leave us off on a cliffhanger like that
please elaborate conan
if a girl says she loves you it means its true love, but it must be at least one year since she said she likes you. otherwise she’s thinking about embalming your corpse for her personal collection.

if a girl says she loves you it means its true love, but it must be at least one year since she said she likes you. otherwise she’s thinking about embalming your corpse for her personal collection.
bruh moment

conan do you need someone to talk to

if you love her, let her go
if she comes back, she's yours, but if she doesn't, she never was

day 1130

ah yes

saturdays are made for dads

you can no longer post in enviornment files

made an image for blockomaniac's birthday, how is it

made an image for blockomaniac's birthday, how is it

Awesome Irony dude

take it back now y'all

Alright Conan I’m writing this about 5 hours after I left the party and I can’t get to sleep and it’s 4:30am and I’m a bit pissed off at myself :(
Everyone their was pretty drunk as you’d imagine and I made my move on the girl when I got my first chance and all my friends were encouraging me on. We were just talking and laughing with each other and then I just said straight up “Damn you’re god damn beautiful” in which she just went awww thanks so we started hugging on the couch for a while and my friends were giving me thumbs up from across the room and things were going well. Then like a loving handicap I just grabbed on of her boobs and it took her by surprise and she got up to go talk to some other people and I just followed her about 30 seconds later and apologised but she said she didn’t even realise but I knew it wasn’t true. So that was that for the rest of the night until everyone left I just hugged her and kissed her on the head before we left. She messaged me later saying she was sorry for getting up so quickly she just didn’t want things to move so fast which was cool of her but I’m really kicking myself over it because things could’ve went way further than they did

pusillanimous individual pusillanimous individual pusillanimous individual marijuana

your mistake was randomly grabbing there like a rapist

your mistake was randomly grabbing there like a rapist
wow ok cheers for that one

Alright Conan I’m writing this about 5 hours after I left the party and I can’t get to sleep and it’s 4:30am and I’m a bit pissed off at myself :(
Everyone their was pretty drunk as you’d imagine and I made my move on the girl when I got my first chance and all my friends were encouraging me on. We were just talking and laughing with each other and then I just said straight up “Damn you’re god damn beautiful” in which she just went awww thanks so we started hugging on the couch for a while and my friends were giving me thumbs up from across the room and things were going well. Then like a loving handicap I just grabbed on of her boobs and it took her by surprise and she got up to go talk to some other people and I just followed her about 30 seconds later and apologised but she said she didn’t even realise but I knew it wasn’t true. So that was that for the rest of the night until everyone left I just hugged her and kissed her on the head before we left. She messaged me later saying she was sorry for getting up so quickly she just didn’t want things to move so fast which was cool of her but I’m really kicking myself over it because things could’ve went way further than they did
get some self control dude wtf