Commie - Troll/Spam Account

Author Topic: Commie - Troll/Spam Account  (Read 6075 times)

[i mg]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/173882837747892224/205082664380792832/Man_yelling_at_computer.JPG[/img]
ebic meme my friend

it was already established that stufflord was scared to login to the account so he gave it to zapk to check if it was a real password
zapk then messed around with it, so shhhhhhhhhhhhh
that doesn't matter in this thread
It matters because zapk's been known at this point to be malicious. Phrase it however you feel like, zapk spammed the forums. It's entirely plausible he'd do it again.

when maxx defends malicious users>

thowback to when maxx did damage control with reaction images on his last account and got permad

Yes don't respond with anything to prove your point just post an angry reaction image

Let's get back on topic, forgettards.

Commie is Miku, a person who was banned from the Entropia Discord.

It Was Never Claimed That Masturbating To Images Of Children Was ^Acceptable^/ I Claimed That child enthusiasm; Which Is loveual Attraction To Children; Should Not Be Vilified As It Is Not Illegal

These aren't images I took, but stuff that members of Entropia had screenshotted during her/his giant meltdown in the voice chat right before the ban.

Miku uploaded (or attempt to upload) loli images. People took offense to it, and the stuff went down.

Miku's voice is something loving incredible. If you thought McZealot sounded like a gay nerd, get a load of this (this isn't from the lolicon argument, but it's still loving insane ramblings from the madnman):

https://soundcloud.com/zapk/the-ranting-guide-to-the-autistic-universe

Somebody made a wonderful wrap-up of Miku's argument:

>miku
>interjects to lolicon and will insult you for not finding little girls lovey
>advocating for child enthusiasm rights so he can forget children
>wants to lower the age of consent so he can forget children legally

Don't be surprised if you have this rolling up to your front door fam

holy forget 5 minutes in and they're talking about quantum foam
i was laughing the whole time when i was listening to her rant on about the universe it was funny
she acts like she knows stuff but shes clueless

>miku
>interjects to lolicon and will insult you for not finding little girls lovey
>advocating for child enthusiasm rights so he can forget children
>wants to lower the age of consent so he can forget children legally

Don't be surprised if you have this rolling up to your front door fam

seriously, isn't there a federal law against this kind of stuff? You could get yourself landed in prison for a massive amount of time if cp is found on one of your drives

Miku got banned from Entropia? Good riddance.

I don't think loli is illegal since it is a type of art
cp is though but the chances of someone getting caught with it are slim

I don't think loli is illegal since it is a type of art
cp is though but the chances of someone getting caught with it are slim
I think research of underage characters was banned semi-recently, no matter how fictional the characters depicted are.

Badspot

• Administrator
Commie's previous accounts

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=39824
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=50867

Choice quotes:
I didn't "Start Typing Like This" to troll originally, Infact i actually did enjoy doing it, However as a result of the constant flaming, I started to get enjoyment out of provoking other users and that ultimately lead toAlthough i still do get enjoyment to a certain extent

HomeSchooled.

seriously, isn't there a federal law against this kind of stuff? You could get yourself landed in prison for a massive amount of time if cp is found on one of your drives

I know there are a bunch of countries in Europe(see: UK) that will drive a tank through your house of you collect 2D child enthusiasm. It's a difficult stance in the US because while banning lolicon and 2D child enthusiasm would be fantastic it would also mean the Feds would have a stronger grip on their current spying of the people.

It's a moot point though once the child enthusiasts are in prison, their survival rating goes out the window the moment the other inmates find out their new roomie is a child enthusiast.

(Pictured: Commie/Miku's house someday in the future)