I finally got a phone

Author Topic: I finally got a phone  (Read 2448 times)

You're 14 and have a Samsung S7? Spoiled kid.
You should come to my school for a day after summer break and see a bunch of 7th and 8th graders having the latest iPhone and upgrading every single year! Not to add to the fact the same thing with middle school as well

do you have a fedora to go with that highhorse
so what if he's 14? at least he's not a loving brat

Got the same phone.

But I need a new case because the one I have is stripping on one side. stuff costed 60 dollars and I see ones with seemingly better build quality on amazon right now. I mean I still needed the case but damn do I feel bad for buying it now especially since the market is flooding with good ones.
Yeah I was about to buy a case directly from where I bought it but you can get wayyyy better cases cheaper online, so I'm also looking for a new case lols.
Spoiled? Well, if me having a smartphone makes me spoiled then that makes a ton of people spoiled too, which is not true. 90% of the people I meet (including kids YOUNGER than me) have phones that cost just around the price of mine. Are you saying that all those people are spoiled as well? Plus it wasn't easy at all getting the phone, it took a long time to gain their trust into giving me one, they actually planned to give me one in college, but I've proved them that I can get one a little bit earlier. If I was truly spoiled, my parents would've given me one instantly, which did not happen.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 11:55:39 PM by NessNet »

ugh THIS GENERATION *scoffs*

I paid out of my own money for my Moto G.
Congrats to you OP for getting a phone earlier than what was going to happen.

These Spoiled Kids Utilizing Convenient Technology Don't Understand What It's Like To Not Have Access To Convenient Technology!

i always think its super weird when i see people who have computers and consoles but no phones. a phone is practically essential these days, to call people and get directions to where you are going.

gonna try and root it?
if so, what phone company do you have, because i might be able to help depending on what it is (some are so tightly locked it's almost impossible)

OH THESE SPOILED ROTTEN KIDDIES AND ACHIEVING THEIR PHONES WITH THE TRUST OF THEIR PARENTS

maybe he paid for some of it, maybe his parents just wanted the latest model for him and didn't mind paying extra

i mean like if OP doesn't have any game consoles or portables, maybe his parents thought "hey why don't we get him this"

to me i just think it's really nice of the parents to allow him

Weaver Hates Him! He Got An Amazing Phone At 14! Click To See His Secret!

Are you saying that all those people are spoiled as well?
Yes. Totally spoiled.

Yes. Totally spoiled.

why do i have this feeling you're only saying this because you don't have one

Yes. Totally spoiled.
there's a fine line between privileged and spoiled lol

Tbh what's the point of like 300-600$ phones? I use a $60 cricket spree and it does everything id ever need. For $600 you could buy a car... Im actually writing this on my phone rn.