Author Topic: Sonic Mania - Sega goes back to their roots  (Read 2237 times)

soundtrack gives me serious Sonic CD vibes (specifically the JP soundtrack), it's forgetin fantastic
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 03:52:10 AM by Glass Joe »

Gameplay of Sonic 3K, Graphics and Music from CD, Modern engine with some fluid as forget animations.

Why it took SEGA this long to do this, IDK, better late than never.

um
is this just a remake of the original sonic the hedgehog or am i missing something

Wait, Sega didn't forget up for once? Whaaaaat?

um
is this just a remake of the original sonic the hedgehog or am i missing something
If I've heard correctly it 1, 2, 3K, CD, and some new stuff (like Studiopolis).

Noticed this on GameXplain and instantly made a .ogg of the music that was shared.

The entire SEGA conference was a giant loving mess, and it just proves how forgeted up modern SEGA is. They've lost the plot.

Don't believe in the hype for this trailer; they've really forgeted it this time.

The entire SEGA conference was a giant loving mess, and it just proves how forgeted up modern SEGA is. They've lost the plot.

Don't believe in the hype for this trailer; they've really forgeted it this time.
There is already gameplay footage of a newly leaked stage.

don't know how or why but for some reason I predicted mcjob to be the one to say not to trust this and that it would be right after my post lol

but anyways what do you mean by all that since I haven't seen the conference