Author Topic: Furdles Africa Adventure 2 :: I am now living here for a year  (Read 5963 times)

Hello friends.
Malawi is going well. Been here for a month now.
I've been working as a foreman on an orphanage, building and renovating the living room and two large dorms.
Having some trouble with the charity leader so it looks like ill probably quit and move to another charity after the build is complete. I've been offered a couple jobs as a foreman and also a manager of a bar out here (due to my previous experience as a barman) so I'm pretty happy. Also spent my 21st birthday out here which was a week ago.

Things are going well.

Got a big ol update for all of you.

I'm thinking of moving out here for the next year. I've had countless job offers from local charities and the camp where I stay in (hostel/bar/swimming pool/resturant/long stay houses/tents)
I'd be working as an assistant manager out here, and working for charities on my days off as a project manager.

Although it does mean that I'd have to quit university and deal with my parents basically disowning me.

Just as I was typing this message I met up with the boss of the camp and he's offered me a job, I start tuesday!
I'll probably be working as an illegal since the work visa is like $1000USD.

This does however mean that I will not be able to play any computer games until Malawi sorts out its stuffty internet.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 06:15:05 AM by Lord Furdle »

Have you gotten AIDS yet

Have you gotten AIDS yet
i expected nothing less from blockland forum

i expected nothing less from blockland forum
It's the middle of the night cut me some slack

ask the white man, he will know

did you catch malaria yet

Looks like a beautiful country, but probably not a good place to bring your pre-pubescent daughter in light of recent news.

Sorry you had to get some of the ignorant comments 🙄. Thats pretty nice tho. What exactly is a foreman?

Sorry you had to get some of the ignorant comments 🙄.
they're not about race though

Looks like a beautiful country, but probably not a good place to bring your pre-pubescent daughter in light of recent news.
yeah I was about to talk about that.

although I don't believe 'hyenas' are as commonplace for little girls and moreso for widows and such. still forgeted up beyond any reason though

richards out for HARAMBE

I said ignorant. Not tribal.

I guess thats why he used the word ignorant and not tribal. Why are you implying that.