Poll

Week-Long Poll: Opinion on No Man's Sky (Expired)

Buy it. (Worth it)
9 (17%)
Rent it. (Good, Not worth the $60)
6 (11.3%)
Wait for sale. (Okay, but only buy at lower prices)
21 (39.6%)
Skip it. (Not my cup of tea)
17 (32.1%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author Topic: No Man's Sky "Official" Megathread - Review Roundup!  (Read 20070 times)

PC master race etc. etc.

I'm still enjoying it after at least 12 hours though.

i think there's a genuine problem when there's confusion whether the game is multiplayer or not

If there isn't an Easter egg where you can find earth this game is unplayable

I think its now 3 times that this has been confirmed. It's weird how they always went on about how impossible it would be to find others, and how big the universe was, yet within hours of launch people have found each other. The game is still cool as a single player game, but to even mention any sort of multiplayer and then just not have it at all is terrible
That's because they didn't put people randomly all over the place, in which case you'd need billions and billions of people playing to even have a one in one million chance of seeing someone else. I believe they put everyone in the same galaxy to start out, at least as far as it goes now.

so what were you guys planning to do when you apparently met up with someone?
there just isnt content worthy of multiplayer.

so what were you guys planning to do when you apparently met up with someone?
This planet ain't big enough for the two of us

ps4 locked at 30fps. with lows of 15...
30 maybe. MAYBE if you are just an animal like that, sure. but dropping beyond that is unplayable. its loving 2016.

Yeah, it's 2016 and people are still playing on garbage consoles with inferior hardware. It's like you expected a different result.

i think there's a genuine problem when there's confusion whether the game is multiplayer or not
If there isn't an Easter egg where you can find earth this game is unplayable

Hey guys, remember when Kalphiter was going on about how he was going to make his own, better version of blockland?

Thats this

Kalphiter made No Mans Sky confirmed!!!

Hey guys, remember when Kalphiter was going on about how he was going to make his own, better version of blockland?

Thats this

Kalphiter made No Mans Sky confirmed!!!
ok

20 or lower is for me near unplayable
I can easely do with 30 if I have to. I cant get why people are complaining about a cap
Well sure 60FPS is cool and all but 30 is perfectly playable and if people say it isnt theyre idiots who have no idea what theyre talking about

20 or lower is for me near unplayable
I can easely do with 30 if I have to. I cant get why people are complaining about a cap
Well sure 60FPS is cool and all but 30 is perfectly playable and if people say it isnt theyre idiots who have no idea what theyre talking about
There's this amazing thing called an opinion, everyone has one

why even bother playing a game if you get 30FPS