Who was the best person in Blockland's History? (POLL RESET)

Poll

Who is the best??? Will add more if people comment.

Hydralisk
1 (2.3%)
Mocheeze
0 (0%)
Ephilates
1 (2.3%)
GSFGhost
6 (14%)
Swholli
5 (11.6%)
Rotondo
2 (4.7%)
Gravity Cat
0 (0%)
Filipe1020
3 (7%)
Torin
0 (0%)
Kaje
0 (0%)
Maxwell
3 (7%)
McJob
3 (7%)
Magick Mage
11 (25.6%)
Pload
1 (2.3%)
Jorgur
2 (4.7%)
Ministry (Past Version)
0 (0%)
Pecon
2 (4.7%)
Kenko
0 (0%)
Bushido
1 (2.3%)
Pompmaker1
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: Who was the best person in Blockland's History? (POLL RESET)  (Read 4653 times)

A few weeks (or days) ago I created a thread that questioned the worst person in Blockland. I now know that Okiver is the worst  by infecting people's computers, DDoS'ing Blockland several times, and stealing credit cards to buy multiple keys. But probably right now, he is in jail for several years. But now I want to know, who the best person in Blockland's history was? You could write a list in the comments or comment on who was the best person.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 06:07:41 PM by Dark Blockland Guard 2 »

badspot, brother still moderating the forums to remove bad memes.

I'd wager on some of the iconic/majorly influential add-on makers/developers. I wasn't old enough in 07 to remember them though. Space Guy? Trader? Aoki?

I'd wager on some of the iconic/majorly influential add-on makers/developers. I wasn't old enough in 07 to remember them though. Space Guy? Trader? Aoki?
gravity cat maybe even though i dont  know how old his add-ons are

My vote is gravity cat. He made some badass stuff back in the day.

Gcat
GSFghost
Mocheeze (rip)
Badspot
Swholli (block wars)

Gravity Cat's accomplishments are pretty recent if you ask me. Nothing really game changing. He learned from the OG's like Fooly Cooly and Kaje.

Who made the original duplicator, the green one? I can't even find it on the internet anymore.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 05:27:17 AM by JumboMuffin »