I'm creating a Harvest planet on No Man's Sky.

Author Topic: I'm creating a Harvest planet on No Man's Sky.  (Read 5615 times)

The Harvest now owns their own planet. However we will be shooting down people not confirmed for The Harvest.

It's in the Harvester galaxy system.

can you call it a plant instead of a planet

Atleast there will now be something to do  :cookieMonster:

>be me
>playing nms
>hunt tony and his stuff planet to quite literally the edge of the universe
>blow up his stuffhole of a planet
>be praised for finding a cure for autism

but there isn't any multiplayer as of right now
how can you shoot down people if there are no people to shoot

how does it feel knowing any random joe blow can waltz on down to the harvest planet

but there isn't any multiplayer as of right now
how can you shoot down people if there are no people to shoot

The devs are really deadset on saying that there is even after the recent stuff came out. I'm thinking though that there are different servers for different regions that you are automatically signed into.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 12:30:09 AM by beachbum111111 »

The Harvest now owns their own planet. However we will be shooting down people not confirmed for The Harvest.

It's in the Harvester galaxy system.

You can't really build anything on the planet. it's essentially useless

You can't really build anything on the planet. it's essentially useless
Bases are planned though, so give it time.

I already put the harvest logo on multiple rock formations.

I already put the harvest logo on multiple rock formations.

Goddammit Tony why does the forum SJDubai Donnies Catch and Jitank get to come to the planet but Annoying Orangeloving Bleachbum doesn't? :C

Bases are planned though, so give it time.

after the game was delayed several months and finally released with a loving 60$ pricetag they have the loving audacity to say something is "planned" ?

after the game was delayed several months and finally released with a loving 60$ pricetag they have the loving audacity to say something is "planned" ?

Was getting caught part of their plan?

Well, they intend to work on the game after release, (and bases were never promised pre-launch). So yeah, it's planned.

I don't understand people like you.

This is perhaps the biggest loving game ever with so much to do and you people are like "it's 60 loving dollars this stuff is unfinished, friend! I want my money I ain't buying this stuff"

Yet Call of Duty is a recycled rushed piece of loving garbage and they make a new one each year, actually every 6 loving months. With a 60 dollar price tag and hundreds of dollars for overpriced garbage dlc.

Get out of here, you're only saying that stuff because you heard it from whiny kids demanding it to be like 20 dollars. Skyrim was 60 dollars and was unfinished and bland and boring and I never heard anyone say that it wasn't worth the 60 dollar price tag.

Oh it has a 18 billion planets with FULL planet exploration eith planets so big they are 50x larger than skyrim and you'll only explore about 0.000000001% of them in your life time. So much stuff to do.

60 dollars?!

I could get another generic rushed CoD game for that 60 dollar price tag.