Tank Busters! That forum game where you destroy tanks. (SOLDIERS OR TANKS?)

Poll

Which target should we engage?

the tank, i came here to bust tanks not brains
2 (11.1%)
lets kill those soldiers
4 (22.2%)
forget IT I WANT THE TANK AND SOLDIERS TOGETHER
12 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Tank Busters! That forum game where you destroy tanks. (SOLDIERS OR TANKS?)  (Read 115739 times)

###DO NOT DISTRIBUTE###

CONFIDENTIAL LETTER FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE

Order troops to take cover. I'm at the fallout shelter. The only casualty should be the tank.

Notorious B.I.G. - General Secretary of Defense

###DO NOT DISTRIBUTE###

yknow what lets take this tank over too like the tiger i

aw
okay ill just shoot it with a bazooka
nvm
you know
i still had that nuke loaded
on the round that the nuke hits the tank, i will also shoot my nuke at the tank
anyways ill take cover for the next 3 rounds
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 04:28:45 PM by SubDaWoofer »

The ratte is a boss tank, it cannot be taken over. Your wasting your time.

load the rototank and fire

Ok, wow. Attempt to remedy your broken back, and missing finger through sheer will, and positive thinking.

The ratte is a boss tank, it cannot be taken over. Your wasting your time.
oh
then try to throw another relativistic baseball, this time with a homerun bat from ssbb

i just noticed that a pringles party hasnt happened yet

ATTACK RESULTS
ZeUberMedic: Rolled 6
You get into the howitzer. As you prepare to fire, the shell transforms spontaneously into a KzR shell, causing your shot to be much more powerful and dealing 102 damage! However, a fragment of the shell bounces off the tank and hits you.

TableSalt: Rolled 2
You eat a medkit. Bandages and alcohol swabs sure taste terrible, don’t they?

Clownfish: Rolled 6
It turns out that you were an archmagi in your past life. All your previous magical experience returns  from the afterlife and floods into your body, causing you to appear magically before the defense forces. You wanted to get them to turn the nuke around, but change your mind. Using your wizard powers, you enhance the nuke with a magic explosion which will only hit the tanks! The magic overdose causes you to have a migraine, though.

CRITAWAKETS: Rolled 2
You would very much like to build a squad of neotanks, but the blueprints for them are still hidden away in a city on an island. Too bad.

Cromartini: Rolled 3
Unfortunately, being german, the tank has no interest in English rock. It politely declines your explanation with a wave of its machinegun.

Space1255: Rolled 1 Clone rolled 6
You reach in your stash of weapons and equip an Armorsayer! It causes you to say the word “armor” over and over, until you run out of breath and suffocate to death.
Your clone, however, equips the right sword and casts Sol, dealing 103 damage! He swings too far and slices off his foot, though.

Crazies alt: Rolled 4
Suddenly turning towards your former self, you rip out }]crazy[{‘s heart and eat it, gaining extra health. Unfortunately, you fail to become all-powerful because }]crazy[{ does not have a soul as you, being an alt, are using it. You attack the tank out of disappointment and deal 43 damage.

Cybertails1998: Rolled 6
You put up a ridiculously huge triple-layered quadruple-folded hermetically-sealed rebar-fortified all-encompassing garden-of-babylon-style ziggurat-tiered ruffle-ridged absolute-terror-field red-and-white striped mega umbrella in the hopes of surviving the nuke, and are disappointed to hear that the nuke will not hit you anymore. You still gain 6 armor, but the weight of the umbrella dislocates your shoulder.

Shinyarceus4: Rolled 4
You revivify yourself, hooray.

Notorious B.I.G.
You hide in a fallout shelter, radioing people to follow you. Clownfish the wizard speaks directly into your mind. “No need for that”, he says.

SubDaWoofer: Rolled 3
You can’t find any cover around, so you pull out an army shovel and try to dig a trench. The shovelhead snaps off before any digging can be done. Made in Zimbabwe, it says on the back.

Twix: Rolled 5
The rototank spins around at high speeds and shoots all of its cannons, dealing 73 damage! It does not have a face, but seems to be enjoying itself.

Redconer: Revived Microsoft EDGE
After downloading the latest windows 10 update onto your computer, Microsoft EDGE reappears good as new, because that damn browser just won’t go away

Kidplasma: Rolled 5
By concentrating really hard, you flex 47 muscles previously unknown to science and realign your back. You start to think that things will turn out for the best, and your stump finger agrees with you and grows back. how does your body work exactly

NotBomberGuy: Rolled 5
With the power of the home-run bat, you wind up and… throw the baseball normally. It goes fast enough to deal 82 damage, leaving a dent in the tank’s armor. why did you think a bat would help with your pitching again?

ADDITIONAL RESULTS
A nuke will impact in 2 turns! Don't worry, it won't hit you guys anymore.

Landkreuzer P.1000 Ratte (incomplete)

HP: 2000/2000 (Armor: 17/1000)
The thousand-ton monster here to crush your hopes and dreams.
Except it isn’t quite finished yet…

The Ratte fires its armor-piercing 12.8 cm gun at SubDaWoofer! The shell pierces right through his rhino skin, dealing 2 damage![/i]

PLAYERS:
tber123: 4/3
Twix: 1/3 [Flak Cannon active] [Shield HP: 3/3]
Mr Queeba: 2/3
Cybertails1998: 2/3 Big-ass umbrella 6/6
NotBomberGuy: 3/3
MoltenKitten: 3/3
Space1255: ran out of breath Clone health: 1/3
Rabbot32: 2/3
TristianLuigi: 3/3
cromartini: 2/3
kidplasma: 3/3
crazies alt: 4/3
eboyblue10: 1/3 1/3 [Tactical Vest Equipped] Weaponized UCG's hatred
SubDaWoofer: 1/3 Armor 3/3 (dire-rhino skin)
Juncoph: 3/3
CRITAWAKETS: 1/3
Potatoh: 2/3
Notorious B.I.G: 2/3 Hiding in a fallout shelter
GrapeJellyToastMan: 3/3
Man of Greenish: 3/3
}]Crazy[{: 3/3
Somemong: 1/3
Nix the Glaceon: 2/3
Redconer: 2/3
JamesH: 1/3 [Supernova Ready]
Microsoft EDGE: 3/3
Pngu12970: 3/3
Deoxys And One Noob: 4/3
Gojira: 3/3
crazies alt: 2/3
Rigel: 2/3
ZeUberMedic: 1/3
Malleo100: 3/3
TableSalt: 1/3
Just M2: 3/3
shinyarceus4: 3/3
Clownfish: 2/3

ALLIES:
Mark. V Heavy: 3/3
Daemon Prince: 3/3
M2’s Howitzer: 3/3
ZeUberMedic's BIG Howitzer: 3/3
Twix's Rototank: 3/3
KV-2: Destroyed by the Precursor

BUILDINGS:
Amazon Prime TerminalTM: 3/3
CRIT's Fortress: 3/3
Mobile Command Center: 14/14
GrapeJellyToastMan's Compound: Destroyed by the Precursor
CRITAWAKET's P.S.V: freaking blammed itself

I get my clone to revive me and when I revive I give my clone a healing item.

I extend the barrel of my howitzer so that it can fire farther and HARDER sry i wanted to make the joke

It does not have a face, but seems to be enjoying itself.
it's not a living thing but ok

apply bandages to wounds

break out the happy snacks to heal everyone and make them better at hurting things