Tank Busters! That forum game where you destroy tanks. (SOLDIERS OR TANKS?)

Poll

Which target should we engage?

the tank, i came here to bust tanks not brains
2 (11.1%)
lets kill those soldiers
4 (22.2%)
forget IT I WANT THE TANK AND SOLDIERS TOGETHER
12 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Tank Busters! That forum game where you destroy tanks. (SOLDIERS OR TANKS?)  (Read 114565 times)

Rebuild tber and revive him (oooOoooOooOOoOoOooOooo, Frankenstein!).

Dual-wield quadruple sawblade launchers and shoot like crazy.

how is }]Crazy[{ still alive i thought i killed them
whoops stuff
fix'd

Pick up tiger II and throw it in to space then dropkick it into the other tanks

leave the bunker and open the hatch of the tiger ll and throw a grenade inside

ATTACK RESULTS
Just M2: Rolled 5
As you smack the radio and shout angrily at the sky, cursing the army’s decision to outsource military production to Zimbabwe, you hear a rumble in the distance. A jeep pulls over and out of it steps a man in a yellow hard hat with a really long neck carrying a wrench. “Name’s Ivan Poe,” he says, “and I solve practical problems”.
Seems like you’ve got yourself an engineer.

Twix: Rolled 4
You happen to see the 88mm from the Tiger I you blew up lying on the ground. Using a little combat mechanicking and a lot of duct tape, you graft it onto the rototank and fire at the second tank, dealing 50 damage!

Nix the Glaceon: Rolled 4
Sneaking up under the second tank’s field of vision, you tape edgy slash fiction onto every periscope and window you can find. You hear screams of agony from inside the tank which add up to 46 damage, but the commander gets out, rips them all off and stuffs them in a bag. “That’s some good stuff, thanks,” he says, before getting back in.
it seems there is a fanboy

Cybertails1998: Rolled 6
A frickin’ 7 ton explosive shell suddenly flies down from the stratosphere and smacks the first tank right in the turret, exploding with the force of a thousand hippo farts and dealing 145 damage!! The cupola flies off and smacks your umbrella, destroying the hibiscus garden, courtyard and three-ring-circus on the outer layer.

Notorious B.I.G: Healed ZeUberMedic
Somewhat ironically, ZeUberMedic is in need of healing yet again, and you slap a wad of band-aids across his face. It doesn’t seem to work, so you smack him with an alcohol-soaked rag, which wipes away his wounds like they were cheap temporary tattoos!!

SubDaWoofer: Rolled 3
You proclaim your rebellious nature to the whole wide world and focus your inner energy into blamming the forget out of the tank. The whole wide world decides that your inner energy shouldn’t be let out, and you feel as though you were constipated for a week.

CRITAWAKETS: Rolled 6
You pick up a random medkit that was lying on the ground and use it to heal yourself. It turns out to have been Chuck Norris’s personal medicine box, and the moment you open it, your wounds vanish, your muscles expand to three times their size and you feel a strong urge to roundhouse kick something in the face.

Space1255: Rolled 6 because I honestly feel bad for random.org bullying you
You and your clone perform an extremely complicated procedure involving 23 rubber bands and a toaster, bring both of you back stronger than ever before!

NotBomberGuy: Rolled 4
You jump into the empty hole where the first tank’s cupola once was, and start beating up the crew! However, the loader punches you in the face. His muscles, trained from carrying tank shells every day, easily smack you out of the tank like a fly. You managed to deal 52 damage, though.

Crazies alt: Rolled 4
You take a deep REST and grow yourself to several times your size! You cause the nearby second tank to tilt a little, and when you shrink it comes back down, taking 37 damage! You also wake up feeling a bit better.

JamesH: Rolled 6
You concentrate all your anger into the supernova contained within your body, and throw it at the tanks, creating a massive crater which lights up the solar system and does 200 damage to both tanks!! However, the supernova completely leaves your body.

Redconer: Revived tber123
You buy a lab coat and read the Cliff’s notes on reconstructive surgery before assembling tber123’s organs into a roughly blob-like shape and stuffing them back into his body. Sprinkling a little crushed pringles onto him, he springs back up, alive and (for a certain definition of it) well!

TableSalt: Rolled 2
You dual-wield quadruple sawblade launchers in all eight of your two hands. The sheer weight overloads your multitasking hands, causing you to drop the launchers which then fire into your feet. Ouch.

GrapeJellyToastMan: Rolled 4
You pick up the second tiger and use your SHRENGTH to throw it into the sky! It doesn’t quite make it to space, but you manage to kick it back down, dealing 31 damage to both tanks!

ZeUberMedic: Rolled 2
You throw a grenade through the hole where the tiger’s cupola once was. The loader grabs it, douses it in water and throws it back out, hitting you square in the head.

Microsoft EDGE: Rolled 3
You try to create a massive shield bubble to protect everyone from the ICBM, but end up creating a very large soap bubble instead. Seriously, it was the size of a house. It's probably going in the Guinness world records or something.

ADDITIONAL EFFECTS
A Satan II ICBM will arrive in 2 turns! It covers an area the size of France, so you might really want to take cover this time.

Tiger II (alpha)

HP: 281/1000 (Armor: 0/750)
Ratte's personal guard. Not too happy to see you.

Tiger II (beta)

HP: 677/1000 (Armor: 0/750)
Ratte's personal guard. Not too happy about being listed second.

Landkreuzer P.1000 Ratte (incomplete)

HP: 1980/2000 (Armor: 0/1000)
The thousand-ton monster here to crush your hopes and dreams.
The Tiger IIs are protecting the Ratte! Kill them first if you want to hit it.

The Tiger IIs aim and fire! They hit SubDaWoofer and Cybertails1998, dealing 2 damage to both! Cybertails however blocks with his mega umbrella, and SubDaWoofer tanks it with his rhino skin.

The Ratte sees a glowing purple man who smells of weed even from 10 miles away, and decides to blast that stuff! GrapeJellyToastMan catches the shells with both of his SHRONK PECTORAL MUSCLES, and they do nothing!!

PLAYERS:
tber123: 3/3
Twix: 1/3 [Flak Cannon active] [Shield HP: 3/3]
Mr Queeba: 2/3
Cybertails1998: 2/3 Big-ass umbrella 3/6
NotBomberGuy: 3/3
MoltenKitten: 3/3
Space1255:4/3 Clone health: 4/3
Rabbot32: 2/3
TristianLuigi: 3/3
cromartini: 2/3
kidplasma: 3/3
crazies alt: 2/3
eboyblue10: 1/3 1/3 [Tactical Vest Equipped] Weaponized UCG's hatred
SubDaWoofer: 3/3
Juncoph: 3/3
CRITAWAKETS: 4/3
Potatoh: 2/3
Notorious B.I.G: 2/3 Hiding in fallout shelter
GrapeJellyToastMan: SHRONK-man (2 turns remaining)
Man of Greenish: 3/3
}]Crazy[{: eaten by his alt
Somemong: 1/3
Nix the Glaceon: 2/3
Redconer: 4/3
JamesH: 1/3
Microsoft EDGE: 3/3
Pngu12970: 3/3
Deoxys And One Noob: kablammo
Gojira: 3/3
crazies alt: 2/3
Rigel: 2/3
ZeUberMedic: 2/3
Malleo100: 3/3
TableSalt: instructions unclear, feet caught in flying sawblades RNJesus' blessing! 1 becomes 5 (2 turns remaining)
Just M2: 2/3
shinyarceus4: 2/3
Clownfish: 3/3

ALLIES:
Engineer: 3/3
Mark. V Heavy: 3/3
Daemon Prince: 3/3
M2’s Howitzer: 3/3
ZeUberMedic's BIG Howitzer: 3/3
Twix's Rototank: 3/3
KV-2: Destroyed by the Precursor

BUILDINGS:
Amazon Prime TerminalTM: 3/3
CRIT's Fortress: 3/3
Mobile Command Center: 14/14
Notorious B.I.G's Shelter: 10/10
GrapeJellyToastMan's Compound: Destroyed by the Precursor
CRITAWAKET's P.S.V: freaking blammed itself
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 12:05:27 PM by Pompmaker2 »

dual wield sledgehammers and smash both tigers

after twix attacks, borrow one of his sledgehammers and use it to curve the tiger IIb's barrel as far upwards as possible

engage diplomacy and convince tigers to join our side

EVERYONE GET INTO MY SHELTER!!!!!

If the Satan II does not work, send in the Tsar Bomba

does 200 damage to both tanks!!
OH

use magic to try and persuade the first tiger tank

Grab my engineer by his collar and run inside the Bunker

Clone and I equip a Hagakure Blade and attempt to use Luna.

magic acid arrow the tanks