Poll

Who will win!?

TROGTOR
FREEK

Author Topic: [NUCLEAR]|BLF FIGHT CLUB 2016| ROUND 3 TROGTOR VS FREEK  (Read 18462 times)

zealot gettin ready for the fight

tfw they catch your ninja edit
ill let it slide this time

i'm talking about this club and none of you are gonna stop me
i find this offensive

I want to be in a fight.

in case you arent aware, this thread was sparked in a fit of rage over when i suggested a new prompt in his "edit this image" thread. (not to mention how he literally cant get over me not liking donald Annoying Orange apparently) he then proceeded to throw a fit in the fish tank discord and leave (he probably would have been banned anyways)

its a bit sad to see a 23 year old man break down over some jokes on a blockland forum but here he is, anyways.

in case you arent aware, this thread was sparked in a fit of rage over when i suggested a new prompt in his "edit this image" thread. (not to mention how he literally cant get over me not liking donald Annoying Orange apparently) he then proceeded to throw a fit in the fish tank discord and leave (he probably would have been banned anyways)

its a bit sad to see a 23 year old man break down over some jokes on a blockland forum but here he is, anyways.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCbaMqyG2tA

well i mean this is the same guy who made qi so

pictuered: triggered kimon
in case you arent aware, this thread was sparked in a fit of rage over when i suggested a new prompt in his "edit this image" thread.
i closed it because i thought its funny. ive done the same thing to mczealot get over it
he then proceeded to throw a fit in the fish tank discord and leave (he probably would have been banned anyways)
just not true. i left because it's almost exclusively nut shack spam now and inaba is too irrational and immature to run it

well i mean this is the same guy who made qi so
thats aoki
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 10:20:47 PM by Akio- »

i closed it because i thought its funny.
"locked because highjacked by kimon and the tumblr squad"
just not true. i left because it's almost exclusively nut shack spam now and inaba is too irrational and immature to run it
you made 3 almost identical messages saying "whatever you guys are just buttblasted. go be buttblasted somewhere else" before promptly leaving because i @'d you to ask you why the hell you would be so rude all of a sudden (then i saw the locked thread)

lol you left because you were so loving pissed off that I wasn't buttblasted over your apparant "roast" in drama and you got so loving pissy you buttblasted yourself and ran off
also fyi the last nut shack related post was an hour ago which is not spam