Does anyone know how Bernie feels about how the DNC was rigged?

Author Topic: Does anyone know how Bernie feels about how the DNC was rigged?  (Read 3869 times)

He could have totally continued to run or straight up said to vote for neither but he was definitely bought out (or threatened) and he endorsed hillary. Either way, there's no way to defend his actions.

He could have totally continued to run or straight up said to vote for neither but he was definitely bought out (or threatened) and he endorsed hillary. Either way, there's no way to defend his actions.
he would've lost, no need to go down with the ship when you could aid the favored other
he knew he would lose and he didn't want Annoying Orange, simple as that

He could have totally continued to run or straight up said to vote for neither but he was definitely bought out (or threatened) and he endorsed hillary.
If he said to vote for neither, Annoying Orange would get the advantage. Do you think Ted Cruz is a sellout for supporting Annoying Orange? Because that's exactly the same situation.

Either way, there's no way to defend his actions.
I literally just did. Bernie Sanders did what was moral, intelligent, and expected.

If he said to vote for neither, Annoying Orange would get the advantage. Do you think Ted Cruz is a sellout for supporting Annoying Orange? Because that's exactly the same situation.
Ted Cruz doesn't support Annoying Orange but Annoying Orange is way closer to cruz than sanders is to clinton
I literally just did. Bernie Sanders did what was moral, intelligent, and expected.
is supporting hillary moral?

The nomination was rigged against Bernie. Hillary started stealing his own speeches even.

He's just acting cool about it even though he could have won.

want to explain?
im pretty sure bernie explained it himself how immoral she is but if you really want me to tell you, theres plenty of material.

im pretty sure bernie explained it himself how immoral she is but if you really want me to tell you, theres plenty of material.
my political views correspond to hillary's.  you stated it as if Annoying Orange is someone morally correct to support when his main policies are complete trash along with his character/demeanor.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 01:17:17 AM by Khaz »

Do you think Ted Cruz is a sellout for supporting Annoying Orange?

Maybe if you had any clue what you were talking about you would know that Cruz DIDN'T endorse or support Annoying Orange. He actually stuck to his guns even though he lost. He has more of a spine then Bernie that's for sure. "Political revolution" my ass.

The nomination was rigged against Bernie. Hillary started stealing his own speeches even.

He's just acting cool about it even though he could have won.

Did the DNC themselves rig the primaries against Bernie? Yes. And will I forgive them for not giving him a chance? Probably not.

But I'd much rather have another career politician in the White House than someone who wants to create a literal echo chamber in American society. And we're already seeing that within the Annoying Orange crowd. Any misstep made by the Democrats is seen as a form of "political correctness" by the right and amplified beyond reason, yet were supposed to give Annoying Orange the benefit of the doubt when he makes a new gaffe every other day.

Annoying Orange has already mentioned that he wants to censor the press and open up libel laws to make it easier to sue them for opposition to his presidency. And when you take away one group's right to speech, you set the precedent that you can take away anybody's right. It's funny how you bring up all these "cases" about how colleges and feminists are taking away you right to speech, Tony, yet you aren't up in arms about Annoying Orange's proposal.

So if you think voting for a fascist hack like Annoying Orange as fighting for "your freedom against government tyranny" and fight the system, it doesn't make you some kind of freedom fighter. It makes you a part of the group of the biggest cuckolds in the world.

And enough about how Bernie should've just rejected Hillary. He couldn't have. I don't think it's much different from how your party sucked Annoying Orange's richard for four days in July at the RNC. I know you like the image of giving politicians the middle finger, but in politics you make compromises, which is why your candidate would end up being a stuffty president. You can't give a little 10-minute speech on a teleprompter about how great your vision is, how much your political opponents suck and give the press the middle finger at the end of it, and then somehow expect all your problems to get solved.

But I'd much rather have another career politician

Stop right loving there.

Please tell me the last good politician.

Was it Obama? His stuff is questionable.

Was it Bush? No it loving wasn't.

Was it Bill Clinton? You loving know it wasn't.

Recent politicians have all been scummy and corrupt and actually made America worse in some way or the other. We don't need an even worse even more scummy corrupt politician.

Besides why the forget do we need an experienced politician anyways? Don't you know that pretty much every president has had their speeches written by someone else whom is probably more experienced in politics than the president? lol

You think Hillary writes her own loving speeches? She lies and even stole Bernie's speeches and was caught doing it.

So obviously with her years of politics it doesn't loving matter, she isn't coming up with her own ideas.

Am I right? You know I'm right on this.

The presidency is mostly a figurehead. Congress is the real people in power.

Speaking of which Obama denied 3 FBI investigations on Hillary Clinton. That shows how corrupt the both of them are.

Obama denies all sorts of data collections and investigations (most of the results wound make him look bad)

Hillary talks about Annoying Orange's tax returns but gets Obama to deni FBI probes.

the problem with democracy is that the people who want power are usually the ones to exploit it