Does anyone know how Bernie feels about how the DNC was rigged?

Author Topic: Does anyone know how Bernie feels about how the DNC was rigged?  (Read 3691 times)

the problem with democracy is that the people who want power are usually the ones to exploit it
what? How is that a problem unique to democracy? You literally just stated a basic human characteristic then linked it with democracy lol

what? How is that a problem unique to democracy? You literally just stated a basic human characteristic then linked it with democracy lol
that wasnt his original thought, hes repeating what somebody else said

Alright two questions
1. Why did you(dry) copy and paste a stupid statement

2. who was the original poster of that nonsense

ya my bad i didn't think about that at all before i said it
i wasn't (intentionally) repeating but again my bad if i did without being aware of it

what you were talking about is a demagogue

you are right to a point tho
Politicians tend to always be after the next seat of power or the person they have to suck off in order to achieve some credibility on the hill
To be honest democracy does suffer from the problem a little more since there is more opportunities for corruption but it's definitely not unique to democracy  

Also aren't we technically not a democracy

That is also true
at least not a true democracy

I thought technically we were a republic

I thought technically we were a republic
something something democratic republic

Stop right loving there.

Please tell me the last good politician.

Was it Obama? His stuff is questionable.

Was it Bush? No it loving wasn't.

Was it Bill Clinton? You loving know it wasn't.

Recent politicians have all been scummy and corrupt and actually made America worse in some way or the other. We don't need an even worse even more scummy corrupt politician.

Besides why the forget do we need an experienced politician anyways? Don't you know that pretty much every president has had their speeches written by someone else whom is probably more experienced in politics than the president? lol

So you cherrypicked one single argument out of that entire post. My point still stands.

Maybe if you had any clue what you were talking about you would know that Cruz DIDN'T endorse or support Annoying Orange. He actually stuck to his guns even though he lost. He has more of a spine then Bernie that's for sure. "Political revolution" my ass.
That was intended to be a hypothetical, and you didn't answer it.

That was intended to be a hypothetical, and you didn't answer it.
it didnt look hypothetical

So you cherrypicked one single argument out of that entire post. My point still stands.

Your point falls apart there.

He actually stuck to his guns even though he lost.

And the entire conservative media blasted him for it, even though he had a good reason to stick to his guns (since Annoying Oranges pretty much personally attacked him and his family). Turns out, supporting the party you were running for by endorsing it's candidate isn't really considered "selling out". What a loving shocker

Your point falls apart there.

Nice try, but Clinton is definitely a career politician.