Roblox doing some friend stuff

Author Topic: Roblox doing some friend stuff  (Read 8789 times)

Roblox never was meant as a game for its users. It was mean as an opportunity for a team to make money. Trust me. There is alot pointing to this. Quoting alot from this. Important Information on the state of Robloxia

-David Basuki was originally running an investment company called "Baszucki and Associates" before working on roblox.

-Roblox seems to advertise how many players are playing Roblox and not other aspects like the amazing worlds other people have created.

-Most of the profits come from company related stuff like investments, not builders club.

-snip-

Can someone undeniably verify this? If it's true I'm posting it straight to ROBLOX.

You guys play roblox more than Blockland, damn.

Roblox never was meant as a game for its users. It was mean as an opportunity for a team to make money. Trust me. There is alot pointing to this. Quoting alot from this. Important Information on the state of Robloxia

-David Basuki was originally running an investment company called "Baszucki and Associates" before working on roblox.

-Roblox seems to advertise how many players are playing Roblox and not other aspects like the amazing worlds other people have created.

-Most of the profits come from company related stuff like investments, not builders club.
oh my...

Serves you right for not having updated info on website accounts. Especially email... The most important one of all...

Serves you right for not having updated info on website accounts. Especially email... The most important one of all...
I'd love to update my E-mail, if I could

actually they had some kind of security breach recently I'm pretty sure, so thats why they reset everyone's passwords.
they have security breaches daily

don't worry op you don't have it as bad as me.

Yeah, they're asking for users who haven't changed their password in a while to change their password because apparently there was a security breach on the test site

Also why the forget do I see people randomly defending roblox in some way in this thread.

You guys play roblox more than Blockland, damn.

Honestly I'm more surprised there are people who still play Roblox

Honestly I'm more surprised there are people who still play Roblox

Same here, but it's still growing unfortunately

I only liked it for Phantom Forces.

HEY GUYS LOOK ROBLOX BEING HELPFUL AND REPLIED TO ME

Rex, Aug 20, 09:04 PDT:
Hello there,

Thank you for writing back to us.

To assist you further with this account, we will need to verify ownership. Please verify ownership by contacting us from the first billing email address.

Please note: we may request a specific method of verification or further account details to ensure we are providing information solely to the account owner.

When you are sending in a new email, please help us assist you more expediently by including this ticket number (2874807) and your username.

For a list of steps on how to best keep your account safe in the future, please see the following help article:
-removed-

Sincerely,
Rex
Customer Service
ROBLOX
Just kidding, looks like another bot.

My response:

Ticket number (2874807)  username: killer1804

Maybe if you guys gave a single stuff about your community you would actually read my E-mail and give some actual help. Clearly you just want to squeeze out a few more dollars from us. Obviously if I know my login to my own account then I can verify that I AM THE OWNER. Again, here were the old login credentials before you forcefully reset my password.
Username:    killer1804    Password:   *******************

Now do I have to send a $20 fee in order to receive help?
PLEASE STOP SENDING ME BOT E-MAILS AND HELP OUT AN ACTUAL PAYING CUSTOMER. Set my password back to its original.