Battlefield 1 {SINGLEPLAYER BAYBEE}

Poll

Now that the initial hype has passed, did you enjoy playing the beta?

Yes
21 (75%)
No
7 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Battlefield 1 {SINGLEPLAYER BAYBEE}  (Read 12315 times)

GTX 980
Intel i7-4770K

At Ultra 1920x1080 I was only getting like 35 fps. I dropped everything to low to get 80.
ive got a gtx 970 and an i5 and im getting a stable 60 at high 1080p
strange

strange
idk I'll have to play around a bit more. I have a 144 Hz monitor so I prioritize that high fps especially on shooters.

Finished downloading but it can't connect. Are the origin servers down?

EDIT: Finally got in. Game was blurry so I turned off TXAA and supersampled at 65% video resolution so it's crystal clear. Getting ~108fps on ultra with my 970.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 01:25:21 PM by Steve5451² »

seems like the Origin servers are down. cant log into my account or even load up origin.

edit: nvm, they're just incredibly unstable

strange

same here, the game has really good graphics, and the gameplay is good enough. I'm definetely buying it
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 02:50:14 PM by MrLoL² »

I love the game

I went light tank the first match making a 17-0
most of it was luck lmao

the tank feels really heavy and it has a lot of vision limits

PSA 42% is "100%" for resolution scale.  I cranked it all the way to 100% because I thought it was going to render at 42% of 2K which was silly because I have a GTX1070 and cranked everything up max, and I was dumbfounded at the 30-40 fps I was getting.  Someone forgeted up there.  Set it back to 42% and cranked everything up and a solid 60 but might overclock my monitor and go for 120.

The armored train is fun as forget.  Bomber turns and moves slower than anything imaginable, while the fighter is actually halfway decent.

but might overclock my monitor and go for 120.

I burned out my favorite monitor last week overclocking it from 60 to 75hz, worked for almost a month before stuffting out. I wouldn't advise it.

if the armored train spawns then get a seat as fast as possible. running through the objective and gunning down people who can only run is so much fun.
also sniping is a lot different than normal. it's not hitscan, but there is very little drop and the bullets are very fast. I overcompensate a lot for this game

Says on the store it's temporarily unavailable :c

Guess I won't be playing today...

still can't connect after like 3 hours, guess EA hasn't repaired all of the west-coast servers, just want to play already lordy.

PSA 42% is "100%" for resolution scale.  I cranked it all the way to 100% because I thought it was going to render at 42% of 2K which was silly because I have a GTX1070 and cranked everything up max, and I was dumbfounded at the 30-40 fps I was getting.  Someone forgeted up there.  Set it back to 42% and cranked everything up and a solid 60 but might overclock my monitor and go for 120.
This may be why my fps was so forgeted up.

so how are they handling the transition from open beta -> full game? do you have to uninstall the beta and then fully reinstall the full game? cause if so that sucks