Poll

Now that the initial hype has passed, did you enjoy playing the beta?

Yes
21 (75%)
No
7 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Battlefield 1 {SINGLEPLAYER BAYBEE}  (Read 12331 times)

The game crashes for me every 5-10 minutes. I'm going to try getting the AMD driver for bf1 beta and see if that helps.

What's the point of giving people the option to hold space when they die? So that they get more time to consider their next deployment? I feel like they need to rethink the revive system a tad.

Also horses are crazy fun to shoot at and trample people with.

Not even close. Have fun stroking DICE's rooster.
theres no reason to be an starfish when my intention was clearly not to throw stuff at your opinion

but I get what you say and yes it feels like bf4
though not really because I prefer bf4 than this new game

anyways yea tanks have always been like that, to classes without antitank weapons they are really op

It's stuff, who didn't expect that.

i think this game is p fun so far, idk if i wanna pre order it though

im just spawning in without guns for some reason. like it was happening to a lot of other people too and the only way to get kills was with vehicles

i mean i guess it's not much of a change from how it usually is, but

im just spawning in without guns for some reason. like it was happening to a lot of other people too and the only way to get kills was with vehicles

i mean i guess it's not much of a change from how it usually is, but
Yeah, I had this problem too. It's probably not gonna be long until it's patched, I fixed it by leaving and joining a different server.

Not even close. Have fun stroking DICE's rooster.

One's an open world sandbox game and the other is a futuristic military action shooter in space. You're handicapped

Played again
Its basically a battlefield 4 reskin
Im gon wait untill it gets in origins vault

Played again
Its basically a battlefield 4 reskin
Im gon wait untill it gets in origins vault
arent all the battlefield games from 3 onwards incredibly similar? like for a while i couldnt tell the difference between 3 and 4

One's an open world sandbox game and the other is a futuristic military action shooter in space. You're handicapped

I was saying the comparison to No mans sky and CoD is not even close to similar compared to the comparison between Battlefield 1 and Verdun dumbass.

He's either stupid or trolling, either way just ignore him.

He's either stupid or trolling, either way just ignore him.

Looks like someone else also has stuff reading comprehension.

I was saying-

No, you meant to say that, what you said reads totally differently.

Looks like someone else also has stuff reading comprehension.

Anyways I'm chalking it up to be idiots arguing about a game they don't like because it's easier to be outraged about things than it is to not post apparently. Nobody cares if Verdun is better, go make a Verdun topic. If you wanna discuss how Verdun did WWI better than can you at least try not to be a huge cunt about it?

arent all the battlefield games from 3 onwards incredibly similar? like for a while i couldnt tell the difference between 3 and 4
P much
Except hardline but I wouldnt even call that a battlefield game
that game was a loving joke lmao

No, you meant to say that, what you said reads totally differently.

Yeah because it's easier to say 3 words and expect the other person to pick up on it.

If you wanna discuss how Verdun did WWI better than can you at least try not to be a huge cunt about it?

I use Verdun as an example of how a WW1 game is done properly. just like how I use Battlefield 1942 as an example of a proper WW2 game.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 03:40:22 PM by beachbum111111 »