No Man's Sky: Support Thread

Author Topic: No Man's Sky: Support Thread  (Read 39090 times)

Tony have you ever considered the possibility that this game is the actual piece of steaming hot stuff that everyone says it is?

Tony have you ever considered the possibility that this game is the actual piece of steaming hot stuff that everyone says it is?

I considered the possibility people don't know gaming considering how popular CoD is

You talk so much stuff about it but never played it.

Then you play it, still talk stuff.

I think you only played it so you can find the smallest details as possible to hate it.
So now, let me get this straight. You fanatically defend a game, then a person you don't like comes in and says he doesn't like it. You then order him to play the game, saying that he's just jumping on a stuffty bandwagon.

He then plays the game, and dislikes it. You then tell him that the first time he didn't play it, it didn't count, because his opinion was reinforced and yours wasn't.

"Stop hating the thing I like, and realize that there is nothing wrong with it."

People with the  mentality to hate a game before it comes out only play said game so they can further fuel their mentality to hate it.

it could be a good game but subconsciously he'd still hate it because of band wagon mentality.

The first thing i said when I flew my ship was "Oh dope" an hour later i was turning it off and trying to convince my buddy to uninstall it from his PS4

Nick what are you doing this game is supposed to be immune to all criticism

I played it and the tediousness made me lose interest in about 5 minutes.
Game dev lied
They literally left EA so they could make this game (gee go figure it pushed pre-orders and isn't a finished game)
Asking $60 for an unfinished game with no base or interesting content other than hurr procedurally generated planets to the infinity with autismo spectrum animals
If you think this deserves or could ask for $60 take a long hard look at this compared to a game like terraria which costs 5, loving, dollars and has more interesting content than this barebones game.

If you think this deserves or could ask for $60 take a long hard look at this compared to a game like terraria which costs 5, loving, dollars and has more interesting content than this barebones game.

it's actually $9.99

trying to convince my buddy to uninstall it from his PS4

Oh you're that type of person, get outta here.

I'm a massive hypocrite for saying this, but
trying to convince my buddy to uninstall it from his PS4
If he's enjoying the game, just let him enjoy it. You'll probably do nothing more than piss him off if you constantly bug him about removing the game from his library.

ghey tony I'm thinking about purchasing no man's sky but is it really as good as the reviewers say it is?

Asking $60 for an unfinished game with no base or interesting content other than hurr procedurally generated planets to the infinity with autismo spectrum animals

It's not that it's unfinished or that the devs lied, it's that the game has literally no depth to it. The gameplay mechanics are incredibly uninteresting and shallow. That kind of experience is definitely not a $60 experience

I've gotten more mileage out of mods for games, and NMS doesn't even have the quality to back up it's triple-a price
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 12:20:34 AM by IkeTheGeneric »