[NEWS] N. Korea to conduct sixth nuclear bomb test amidst rising tensions

Author Topic: [NEWS] N. Korea to conduct sixth nuclear bomb test amidst rising tensions  (Read 17444 times)

we're gonna change it
like a remix
then we'll raise it
like a phoenix

Currently Offline
Last Online 4 hrs, 26 mins ago

thats on tony's profile. idk how to blf times work so if someone could could confirm

EDIT: im loving done lol it took me a couple of minutes to realize that steam chat was at 11 AM

This chatlog is from a few days ago

Quote from: sources
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-nuclear-tunnel-idUSKCN11H0RP?il=0

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/09/asia/north-korea-next-missile-test-fears/

north korea has announced that it will begin preparations for another nuclear test despite global condemnation. additionally, what was once estimated to be a 10 kiloton blast is now being reevaluated at 20 or even 30 kilotons, placing it at nearly double the strength of hiroshima.

NK isnt a suicidal state. They're being further and further backed into a corner. The only way for the government of NK to survive is to isolate the country and hold up the pride of their dear leader, and the only way to show that pride is to wave his richard at SK. The less they show off, the less unified they'll become, and the more susceptible to the outside world they'll be.

If Nk were to fire nukes at their neighbours they should definitely hit Hiroshima with one. Just to make it purposefully awkward for people to use the "x times bigger than Hiroshima" comparison.

"Russia just tested a nuke 100x stronger than Hiroshima"
"Which Hiroshima?"
"Hiroshima 1"

It's a small change, but Nk would forever change the world in at least one petty way.

If only these counted towards admittance

And anyone can change their name to Lord Tony on steam and pretend to be me. I never said that and that picture is loving old. Check the dates
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 01:47:53 AM by Lord Tony® »

And anyone can change their name to Lord Tony on steam and pretend to be me. I never said that and that picture is loving old. Check the dates
Straight up denial lmao. No one wants to pretend to be you.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 06:55:40 AM by Ceist »

north korea stuffshow megathread

when you try to play with fire eventually you're going to get burned and i wouldn't be surprised if nk gets themselves burnt
well more like incinerated

Blockland keys are inexpensive so why not buy another one?
But why waste $10 on a key to talk on an Internet Lego forum when you can save it and buy a bunch of snacks

But why waste $10 on a key to talk on an Internet Lego forum when you can save it and buy a bunch of snacks
or a 10 dollar hooker