SilverBunnie - Spam, General Nuisance

Author Topic: SilverBunnie - Spam, General Nuisance  (Read 11752 times)

i'd rather not

ot: /support, annoying kid who needs to learn that blockland isn't good for people with tiny profrontal cortexes
weren't you just calling for people to leave you alone about the inflation special interest thing a few days ago

what if she (i think this user is a girl) is the first test of time travel and they got her from 2008 and sent her forward 8 years because it sure looks like it

ot: /support

Jesus. Give him some time,

That's like saying some foreigner shooting up a mall is ok because he doesn't know the laws yet

That's like saying some foreigner shooting up a mall is ok because he doesn't know the laws yet
>Comparing a child posting memes and emotes to a person murdering other people

probably a roccooner alt

If not he/she's probably emo as forget

probably a roccooner alt

If not he/she's probably emo as forget
impossible
his first post would've been about foxes
Turns out they're emo.

Are you actually unironically comparing to someone being a loving meme to a potential terrorist doing a terrorist action?
This is some kid on some small Lego forum that nobody outside of our community cares about temporarily being a fool, and you're comparing him to someone doing something that'd get on a large-scale news outlet.

He's not wrong, but he could've compared it to a lesser crime like,
"A foreigner that doesn't know stealing is illegal"

Please be a joke.

That is a horrible comparison.

Better comparison would be a foreigner accidentally insulting everybody because he doesn't know the culture too well.

Better comparison would be a foreigner accidentally insulting everybody because he doesn't know the culture too well.

Yes this lets go with this

Leave him alone
This. You guys can explain why what they're doing is annoying rather than being so drama-hungry you have to drama them on their first few days of posting. Give em a few days to adjust you drama-hungry idiots - or better yet, help them out a bit.

This is literally the whole "da racer64" thing all over again. Never change, BLF.

not every internet forum is as serious as you guys try to make the blf out to be. give him a while to adjust
This too.

When I first joined I acted exactly like this, expect a major melt down.
a lot of new people join, act stupid, get harassed on here, then end up leaving or worse getting banned before they have time to realize what they're doing. The problem is everyone here is so quick to pick on kids like this that they end up throwing a fit before they know what to do. (hence link above)

no support. you guys need to chill.

Being new isn't an excuse to be a moron