SilverBunnie - Spam, General Nuisance

Author Topic: SilverBunnie - Spam, General Nuisance  (Read 11628 times)

yes he's been attacked and called "stupid" "handicap", don't play dumb with me.

Oh no! Poor little baby getting the mean words on the internet!! Just as a side note, even though those words are mean it doesn't mean they can be a good description of somebody's actionsLike you red xddd

also you need to chill out. You don't have to call me a "loving idiot" just because you disagree with me. Unless that boosted your lego forum game ego or some stuff idfk lol.

Yeah I get a strong ego boost by being a nobody calling other nobodies idiots on the internet. Good job forgetface

Here's a tip:

Just because somebody swears doesn't mean they're automatically loving pissed

So the attacking of new users which results in them getting humiliated and banned is funny?

Being called a moron for acting like a moron isn't exactly being "attacked" but sure it is pretty enjoyable to watch, if you overcome the secondhand embarrassment that is

Posts like these are basically "this user doesn't act the same way we do because he hasn't had enough time to understand how this forum works, therefore I don't like this user so I'm going to advertently piss him off by dramaing him which should lead to a forum Self Delete," that's how it's worked every single time and

It'd be like just getting your license, hopping in a car, and proceeding to run red lights, swerve like a drunk grandma, and scraping cars around you. I guess the other drivers shouldn't care because hey, he just got his license!

You're too quick to judge a book by it's cover.

A book written in crayon and covered in drool?

hey hey hey
just because they're young doesn't mean they should be an asshat
and if they're young, they shouldn't be on the forum.

hey hey hey
just because they're young doesn't mean they should be an asshat
and if they're young, they shouldn't be on the forum.
How young is too young? What's the cutoff? By a lot of people's standards, you would be too young for this forum.

How young is too young? What's the cutoff? By a lot of people's standards, you would be too young for this forum.
Judge by their behavior

Yeah I get a strong ego boost by being a nobody calling other nobodies idiots on the internet. Good job forgetface
Thanks for the great example of what I was saying - what was it again, oh right - forgetface?

Pro tip: calling people forgetface because you disagree with them doesn't make you cool. you're a complete jerk lol

Pro tip: calling people forgetface because you disagree with them doesn't make you cool.

You got the motivation and desired outcome wrong, nice job

You also did a good job disregarding 99% of my post

You also did a good job disregarding 99% of my post
Yeah because this is going no where lol. Not trying to be dismissive but I'm not going to bother responding with another mile long post when this is going absolutely no where and I think we both understand each other's opinions. You might consider it me "giving up" but I have other things to do.

Thanks for the great example of what I was saying - what was it again, oh right - forgetface?

Pro tip: calling people forgetface because you disagree with them doesn't make you cool. you're a complete jerk lol
What's your point exactly lol?  Stop defending this kid.  Nobody cares how young he is - that isn't a Annoying Orangecard to be an annoying twat on the forums.

It depends more about maturity than age, SilverBunnie is probably 10 and doing what 10 year olds are used to, its their nature.

I think it's safe to say he's already thrown in the towel, Silver hasn't posted in 6 days.

Knock on wood.

I think it's safe to say he's already thrown in the towel, Silver hasn't posted in 6 days.

Knock on wood.
-_-

-_-

"Wow guys stop being so mean to me I only uploaded a ton of addons that I didn't even make without permission"