Author Topic: I have a discord  (Read 10616 times)

im maxx you dingus

well you both post stuffty memes when confronted so i drew the comparison

well you both post stuffty memes when confronted so i drew the comparison
dont even start making this thread about me
shut it

How about you practice the gift of killing your self?

Are you trolling or some stuff? Ever since you disparaged the operation of this loving forum by suddenly becoming active you've done nothing but make cringe-worthily stuffty posts. In the last week alone I think you've broken the forum record for ultimate stupidity 3 times. First you make fun of the death of Freek's dog and sperg out under the pressure of your own autism, then you post embarrassingly ill-thought out stuff in the terrorism thread, and now you're making a fool out of yourself over McJob criticizing you for being a dumbass. You're really making history here. Just by the way, none of the jokes you've made while you've been here have been even remotely funny, and as a matter of fact only a small minority of them have made coherent sense. You should probably permanently give up on trying to be funny.

Good job trying to exploit your broken family situation to justify your low-functioning social disabilities. I'm not surprised your dad doesn't want stuff to do with you if this is how you carry on. We don't even want you.

dont even start making this thread about me
shut it
calm down it was just a comparison goddamn

Seriously dude, forget you. Your a piece of stuff moron who atleast knew his mom and dad. I hope you enjoy typing on your greasy cum and cheeto dust covered keyboard and your anime mouse being dirty with semen and feces. All you do is want to be argumentive and you are so insensitive that you expect me to joke about my mom being a prostitute for drugs and me not seeing my dad in my life.
Get your sausage fingers off the keyboard and read what he said, he went back to my previous post and mentioned my mom being a whore and me not seeing my dad. even though I actually was a mistake, i would not want to see the writhing pile of fat and cells you are in real life.
I don't give a stuff about freek's dog. He can always get another one. You can't replace a human.
Never, whatever stuffbag wants to use this can make the time to quote everything.
if you remove my name, it could easily fit for you, fatarse.
he looks like a serial rapist. donald Annoying Orange should deport him.

How about you practice the gift of killing your self?
ITT: Unova can't form an argument so he resorts to try to insult people instead

holy stuff, unova is really showing his true colors. thought he was just a regular ol two-bit forum nobody, but nooo. he's way worse.

holy stuff, unova is really showing his true colors. thought he was just a regular ol two-bit forum nobody, but nooo. he's way worse.
why you look like black daffy duck lmao

Seriously dude, forget you. Your a piece of stuff moron who atleast knew his mom and dad. I hope you enjoy typing on your greasy cum and cheeto dust covered keyboard and your anime mouse being dirty with semen and feces. All you do is want to be argumentive and you are so insensitive that you expect me to joke about my mom being a prostitute for drugs and me not seeing my dad in my life.
salty

i have a discord too

it's trash and i've given up on actually setting it up