Author Topic: Is it okay to be Gay?  (Read 11664 times)

itd probably be easier if frequency would stop editing in points to address after hes posted
I only did this once, at the top of the previous page.
using incorrect quotes
Huh?
ok but gay love doesnt kill a threatening amount of people. theres no reason humans as a species shouldnt have gay love. just because the risk is higher doesnt mean its high enough to ward of people who really want to do it

It doesn't, but the fact it does at all should be a red flag.

"Really wanting to do" something is the root of all sorts of negative stuff.

some guys tried to gang-rape a man named Lot and in that time period a male raping a male was a way of shaming them

From the account, it looks like they wanted to have love with the people who were with Lot, and when Lot tried to convince them not to be loving gross, they got angry and decided to try and assault Lot instead.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 05:15:58 PM by Frequency »

Yeah Frequency is trolling by the way. Kinda pathetic, don't bother trying to argue with him.

Huh?
i redacted a statement in one of my posts, yet you quoted it anyway

?
It doesn't, but the fact it does at all should be a red flag.

"Really wanting to do" something is the root of all sorts of negative stuff.
no it shouldnt. unless its killing people in waves, its not a big enough blip on peoples radars to worry. its just big enough for people to get their panties in a bunch about it, but people arent gonna obstain from it just because the risk is slightly higher. people dont operate that way

"really wanting to do" something is also the root of all sorts of great stuff too

how would the evolution of a species lead to homoloveuality to limit population to a sustainable number? Like, how would that trait find its way into the species i mean
plot twist: the dinosaurs died because they all turned gay

i redacted a statement in one of my posts, yet you quoted it anyway
Sorry, didn't mean to do that. Sometimes it keeps the quote the same once you post the quote.
no it shouldnt. unless its killing people in waves, its not a big enough blip on peoples radars to worry. its just big enough for people to get their panties in a bunch about it, but people arent gonna obstain from it just because the risk is slightly higher. people dont operate that way

"really wanting to do" something is also the root of all sorts of great stuff too

One activity doesn't kill people, the other does. The risk of acquiring diseases should be a "big enough blip" on someone's radar.
But of course people don't operate that way. Just another one of those evolutionary imperfections, right?

Really wanting to do something that is inherently harmful for the sake of temporary satisfaction is just a bad idea.

plot twist: the dinosaurs died because they all turned gay
TAKE THAT BACK

Just another one of those evolutionary imperfections, right?

Really wanting to do something that is inherently harmful for the sake of temporary satisfaction is just a bad idea.
yes. you can get stds from straight love. you can get stds from as little as kissing someone. if people are willing to asphyxiate themselves for that big O, that should tell you a lot about the loveual nature of human beings

people risk their lives for pleasure and will keep doing so until they die