Author Topic: Is it okay to be Gay?  (Read 11643 times)

The only gays that should exist are the hot lesbians who make the awesome research which finds its way onto Tumblr.

this is just degeneracy, nothing to do with homoloveuality. what are you on
Where do you think "degeneracy" came from. and no, i'm not implying from homoloveuality
this entire website is totally broken but it's obviously very Christian-oriented. please use good sources.
Like the sources they linked?
that would not be contrary to nature, correct? you are disproving yourself
For such a specific psychological defect to be in play, some kind of conscious providence would have to be involved because "evolution" would manifest entirely differently.

Guess the only solution to homoloveuality is to kill myself. Thanks for the heads up, Frequency!

Guess the only solution to homoloveuality is to kill myself. Thanks for the heads up, Frequency!

Well I don't think God appreciates Self Delete either but hey, no prOblem my dude.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 03:09:47 PM by Frequency »

Where do you think "degeneracy" came from. and no, i'm not implying from homoloveuality
that's.. not relevant. they're bad people. i can find dozens of articles about heteroloveual parents abusing their children, too. there isn't a correlation.
Like the sources they linked?
if you don't want to be biased, then link directly to the studies or find an unbiased source
For such a specific psychological defect to be in play, some kind of conscious providence would have to be involved because "evolution" would manifest entirely differently.
??

OP, are u trying to tell us something....

how would the evolution of a species lead to homoloveuality to limit population to a sustainable number? Like, how would that trait find its way into the species i mean

Basically, Gayness is something that happens when a person dates another person of the same gender
lol why did you feel the need to explain this

that's.. not relevant. they're bad people. i can find dozens of articles about heteroloveual parents abusing their children, too. there isn't a correlation.
My point is that straying from God's standards results in degeneracy in every facet.
Not that you believe in God.
if you don't want to be biased, then link directly to the studies or find an unbiased source
I didn't intend to be biased, but all of their sources were listed so I figured you could refer to those.
??
Unless evolution was a conscious process, it would not be able to determine that a species can be too reproductive.

pretty sure freq is trolling. this is worse than planr

Unless evolution was a conscious process, it would not be able to determine that a species can be too reproductive.
do you think a conscious species cant come to that conclusion on their own?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 03:33:55 PM by mod-man »

do you think a conscious species cant come to that conclusion on their own? id wager to say evolution is a conscious process in that regard

So what exactly are you implying?

If you have to ask, then no.

So what exactly are you implying?
humans are conscious creatures who can determine the implications of their actions far into the future. we can determine an overabundance of reproduction could lead to problems around the world. thats not going to stop reproduction, but thats definitely gonna make people rethink what they know about it and approach things differently