Author Topic: Is it okay to be Gay?  (Read 11551 times)

I don't think nature should be used as an example for something being okay. Does eat their fawn's poop and I don't think anyone wants to see some mother eat their toddlers poop.

I don't think nature should be used as an example for something being okay. Does eat their fawn's poop and I don't think anyone wants to see some mother eat their toddlers poop.
then "it goes against nature" isn't an argument either

This is also true

People complaining about "it goes against nature" should probably get off their computer and go live in a forest.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 02:48:56 PM by Frequency »

The nature of a species is to ensure its survival and growth.
We've got 7 billion people already, we're not going to really suffer if maybe 1-5% of them don't want to reproduce. You have people who abstain from reproduction for other reasons and they're not slammed for it.

all animals can be gay,
but it mostly has to do with the hormones you recieve as a fetus
usually if a girl was born before you, you are more likely to recieve female hormones

We've got 7 billion people already, we're not going to really suffer if maybe 1-5% of them don't want to reproduce. You have people who abstain from reproduction for other reasons and they're not slammed for it.

The people abstaining from reproduction aren't dumping genetic material into the exit point of the digestive system.

same love couples often adopt 👌

The people abstaining from reproduction aren't dumping genetic material into the exit point of the digestive system.
"gay love is gross"

neither are lesbians
 :cookieMonster:

well theyre missing out on all that protein then

yea
this is just degeneracy, nothing to do with homoloveuality. what are you on
https://secure.websrvcs.com/templates/System/details.asp?id=25220&PID=395136
this entire website is totally broken but it's obviously very Christian-oriented. please use good sources. the author links to the FRC, which is a conservative Christian anti-gay hate group
And I'm guessing it's a part of evolution to keep species from overpopulating, right?
that would not be contrary to nature, correct? you are disproving yourself
The nature of a species is to ensure its survival and growth.
and we have survived and grown. we are past the point where the entire human race could possibly die of starvation or lack of breeding.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 02:58:22 PM by Nonnel »