Lord Tony® : Pumping out insane amounts of low effort / low quality topics.

Author Topic: Lord Tony® : Pumping out insane amounts of low effort / low quality topics.  (Read 11151 times)

Im more shocked at how tony managed to get 11 times my post count despite his current account only being registered for a third the time mine has been.

Im more shocked at how tony managed to get 11 times my post count despite his current account only being registered for a third the time mine has been.
unemployment

the executive order

the way i see it is that if someone has been banned 5 time or more, they should become BoS. I don't believe in 3rd chances, much less 5+.
well honestly badspot doesn't give a damn about what you or what anyone else thinks on the topic.

well honestly badspot doesn't give a damn about what you or what anyone else thinks on the topic.
well no stuff sherlock, no need to be so blunt

the executive order
how does an executive order he got 4 years ago make him post a monumental amount?

how does an executive order he got 4 years ago make him post a monumental amount?
he can only make up for making a couple super stuffty posts by making tons of sort of stuffty posts

Because you only post once a day.

Bisjac has never even heard of you. Meaning you are not active enough to be complaining about post counts.

Bringing up post counts is like those arguments people had over who was the most productive user. I remember when people would cite your most popular board and try to shame you for not posting primarily in help or add-ons.

It's kind of shallow, really

Bringing up post counts is like those arguments people had over who was the most productive user. I remember when people would cite your most popular board and try to shame you for not posting primarily in help or add-ons.

It's kind of shallow, really

Speaking of which you just reached a milestone today.

*mild smattering of applause*

Because you only post once a day.

Ik but how do you post 36 times a day? just curious.