[NEWS] Philippines leader Duterte compares himself to Riddler

Author Topic: [NEWS] Philippines leader Duterte compares himself to Riddler  (Read 1935 times)

I guess 2016 is the year that the Philippines decided to sperg out

this is like idiocracy, but instead of the president being a professional wrestler, he's just some dumbass in a soccer shirt

next up we're gonna hear about the Philippines switching their agriculture from water to gatorade

I mean, jews are better than drug addicts.

Riddler Himmler was killing gays, jews and blacks while pumping up his soldiers with drugs.

This new leader is a saint.

The video is loving hilarious.

"TRIGGERING JEWS IN THE US"

And jews from germany aren't triggered or anything? That's the funniest stuff I ever heard.

This apparently only triggers US jews not germany jews.

What a world.

The US jews probably never experienced or know anyone from the holocaust lol.

Killing someone because they are addicted to drugs is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Don't get me wrong, I hate drug abuse and illegal drug usage, but this is not how you should be treating the addicts. Throw them in jail or deport them or something, but killing them is just wrong.

If he was saying this about people who were directly involved in illegally trafficking or smuggling drugs, I could understand somewhat, but the addicts? That's like if you have a rabid dog who is a danger to their puppies, you kill the puppies instead of the rabid dog. Kill the rabid dog. Go after the drug traffickers who are bringing them in and making them in your country rather than the civilians who have (unfortunately) gotten addicted to the drugs. He is attacking the effect when he should be attacking the cause.

Also he got his numbers way off. 6 million jews were murdered by Riddler's regime, not 3.

coincidentally i'd be surprised if this guy didn't do a lot of drugs
also he was voted into office because he was seen as an....... alternative to regular candidates.................. hm........................... .....

Killing someone because they are addicted to drugs is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Don't get me wrong, I hate drug abuse and illegal drug usage, but this is not how you should be treating the addicts. Throw them in jail or deport them or something, but killing them is just wrong.

If he was saying this about people who were directly involved in illegally trafficking or smuggling drugs, I could understand somewhat, but the addicts? That's like if you have a rabid dog who is a danger to their puppies, you kill the puppies instead of the rabid dog. Kill the rabid dog. Go after the drug traffickers who are bringing them in and making them in your country rather than the civilians who have (unfortunately) gotten addicted to the drugs. He is attacking the effect when he should be attacking the cause.
The crazy thing is, he's not just saying that abusing drugs is now a crime punishable by death. He is actively encouraging people to go around MURDERING anyone who they have even a REMOTE suspicion is using drugs. Not even abusing them, just using them. And you get off scott-free every single time even if they've never touched a cigarette in their life because there's not even due process to the damn thing.

His comparison is right, he's the closest thing to Riddler that we've had in ages.

Ipquarx this is one of those rare moments when I 100% agree with everything you just said. This guy is literally the Riddler of the Philippines.

drug use/abuse shouldn't even be illegal, but he's just forgetin murdering people for it
this is wild. i wonder if he's killed any of his own voters

isnt he autistic or something?