Author Topic: i sorta saved a dude's life last night  (Read 19869 times)

then you aren't allowed to make the decision whether Self Delete is an option
neither are you dude
the option of the option of Self Delete is up to the person themselves because it's their life, not ours

the middle ground here: if you don't know how reality works then don't try to tell people how reality works.

neither are you dude
the option of the option of Self Delete is up to the person themselves because it's their life, not ours
He didn't say he was allowed. He was saying that you aren't informed enough to draw a conclusion. Which you are not. Stop trying to incite arguments.

He didn't say he was allowed. He was saying that you aren't informed enough to draw a conclusion. Which you are not. Stop trying to incite arguments.
holy forget everything has to be bait or an argument around here
i'm just furthering discussion by providing my opinion

well your opinion sucks

well your opinion sucks
holy forget this hit me like a bat
i was about to edit my post with this

but I'm not arguing, unless you constitute a picture and two questions as such
but i dont which is why this is the THIRD TIME I HAVE SAID I DONT

BUT I DONT WHICH IS WHY THIS IS THE 3RD TIME I HAVE SAID THAT I DONT CAN YOU READ
can u read

akio have you ever contributed to an argument, like ever? or do you just post stuffty comments and reaction images. because thats all i've ever seen

i can read but i need glasses

well boi's it's been a tough afternoon trying to get my point across but i've decided that this is going absolutely nowhere
like this stuff has been stuck at (0, 0) for 8000 years
it's time for me to stop

its been stuck because you are refusing to respond to anything he says because there is a 0.0001% chance it wont apply

the argument is that you would let a human being die because they wanted to because that's what your gut says.

just remember that a lot of teenagers go with their gut too and are either always wrong or end up in bad situations. but what are wise adults for, huh.

then you aren't allowed to make the decision whether Self Delete is an option
why are you?