Author Topic: i sorta saved a dude's life last night  (Read 19900 times)

I wondering if das really thinks that or not because if he think life doesnt matter he should kill himself if he thinks that way, im not trying to hate on him or anything, but that thinking is illogical.
not really understanding how this thinking is logical
how do you assume that i'm not going to take offense to that like you literally just told me to kill myself
the value of life is a concept that we, as humans, came up with and i think that life doesn't actually have any value
but that also doesn't mean that i think everything should die or i want to kill everyone it's just ???do whatever?
like we're all gonna die some day but people still have hopes and dreams so may as well exhaust and complete those feelings before you're gone because it's pretty fun to do

how does everyone keep getting "i want to loving die please kill me now" out of "life doesn't really matter whatever"

the value of life is a concept that we, as humans, came up with and i think that life doesn't actually have any value

Urgh, this is why I find nihilism annoying. Nobody CARES about how you feel about the value of life. Everyone came to the topic to read a good story, not whatever this bullstuff is.

Urgh, this is why I find nihilism annoying. Nobody CARES about how you feel about the value of life. Everyone came to the topic to read a good story, not whatever this bullstuff is.
good thing i wasn't responding to you with that post
he cared enough to tell me that i should kill myself because i thought so
not everyone came to the topic to read the story. a lot came to just argue with me.

not everyone came to the topic to read the story. a lot came to just argue with me.

That's what I'm talking about, you're doing this for attention. Lmfao "belief" what a crock of stuff

nothing matters to daswiruch because nobody gives a loving stuff about daswiruch, he's like god in the eyes of atheism (aka richard dawkins meaning he gets violently upset when the TSA takes his jar of honey away)

what the hell happened here

it's really insulting to say that i'm loving suicidal based on my mindset that nothing matters

so nihilism is just a big word for edgy anarchist

That's what I'm talking about, you're doing this for attention. Lmfao "belief" what a crock of stuff
i'm doing this because he loving told me to kill myself due to my belief
i don't give a stuff about what kind of attention this gathers

nothing matters to daswiruch because nobody gives a loving stuff about daswiruch, he's like god in the eyes of atheism (aka richard dawkins meaning he gets violently upset when the TSA takes his jar of honey away)
nobody is obligated to give a stuff about me. i really don't give a stuff about anybody giving a stuff about me.

nihilsm is what happens when you're a sovereign citizen about life and the universe

Maybe if you learned how to shut your mouth when you know you shouldn't speak this wouldn't be a problem

Maybe if you learned how to shut your mouth when you know you shouldn't speak this wouldn't be a problem
tell that to everyone else as well, including yourself

make like a resident on christmas island and get your mouth sewn shut

what the hell happened here

Short summary: Daswiruch felt that too many people were paying attention to hodot so he did the contrarian meme and spaghetti fell out of his pocket because muh nihilisms. People yelled at him for posting stupid stuff, he claimed it's because they don't respect his beliefz.

the lesson we can learn here that middle school life is a forget

make like a resident on christmas island and get your mouth sewn shut
make like an elderly woman and collapse down a set of stairs

short summary: daswiruch felt that too many people were paying attention to hodot so he did the contrarian meme and spaghetti fell out of his pocket because muh nihilisms

the lesson we can learn here that middle school life is a forget
you know what ike go forget yourself
i don't do this stuff for attention you rooster
i've been pushed too loving far

For what? For arguing to a loving idiot? Why in the HELL would ending your life do anything helpful?