Author Topic: i sorta saved a dude's life last night  (Read 19874 times)

you know what ike go forget yourself
i don't do this stuff for attention you rooster
i've been pushed too loving far
ok now your suicidal

can i post the hotline again

make like an elderly woman and collapse down a set of stairs

1st make like a resident of georgia and have your trailer park burned down by sherman

BLOCKLAND FORUMS USER DASWIRUCH BEGINS HIS GENOCIDE CRUSADE AGAINST THE NON-NIHILISTS

ok now your suicidal

can i post the hotline again
angry =/= suicidal
waste your time helping actual suicidal people if you're so concerned
/r/Self DeleteWatch

at this moment i realized that this stuff is a big loving ploy to push me into committing forum Self Delete
go troll somewhere else your efforts have been exhausted and failed

angry =/= suicidal
/r/Self DeleteWatch

your gonna be on Self Deletewatch when im done with you kid......

Oh come on, this is ridiculous, now you're playing the victim card? You're the one who came in here rattling your pans over something completely harmless legit to only start an argument. It's very frickin obvious dude

Oh come on, this is ridiculous, now you're playing the victim card? You're the one who came in here rattling your pans over something completely harmless legit to only start an argument. It's very frickin obvious dude
i really didn't want to start an argument
i'm not a victim to anything except you loving trolls trying to get me loving riled up like this
please go tell this starfish what a great job he's done
this is bait

i'm not a victim to anything except you loving trolls trying to get me loving riled up like this

your guilty of being a loving kraut

go back to german

did you really expect people to be okay with the fact that you're an edgy loser that doesn't care about life

Which is why you came in and suggested that the dude hodot helped was helpless and you would have let him die? After people were already saying hodot did good? You gotta be outta yer mind

make like an elderly woman and collapse down a set of stairs

angry =/= suicidal
cool thanks for updating me on that but
/r/Self DeleteWatch
"wasting" your time actually helping people in need? are you kidding dude? lmao
at this moment i realized that this stuff is a big loving ploy to push me into committing forum Self Delete
go troll somewhere else your efforts have been exhausted and failed
LOL

my good man, just step away from the computer machine for a minute and calm your soul before coming back to it

Which is why you came in and suggested that the dude hodot helped was helpless and you would have let him die? After people were already saying hodot did good? You gotta be outta yer mind
what hodot did was not objectively good nor bad in my mind
i even admitted and showed you that i don't know jack stuff about this man's life and was wrong for loving assuming about it
like what i said: opinions change and so does the current discussion

but can this man's life really be saved? he was already half-dead by the time hodot and his friend stumbled upon him and was pretty ready to end it
i would've allowed this dude to go through with it. i don't think he could handle the extreme pressure and sorrow that was upon him at the time and a short lifetime is much better than a lifetime of suffering especially since life doesn't really matter and we're all just thoughts inside a hunk of meat anyways

i'm loving sorry i even posted this in the first place

cool thanks for updating me on that but
"wasting" your time actually helping people in need? are you kidding dude? lmao
LOL
yeah you clearly show some wanting to help suicidal people but instead you waste your time arguing here with me and telling me i'm suicidal when i'm not
which leads me to believe you don't actually want to help suicidal people but actually want to make me angry
did you really expect people to be okay with the fact that you're an edgy loser that doesn't care about life
i don't know how anything anyone says on this forum is going to fare with other people
i certainly expected some backlash because that comes with every opinion but not to this degree as to why i am clearly regretting posting that

my good man, just step away from the computer machine for a minute and calm your soul before coming back to it
i am unable to
i know i say it's real easy to just step away and turn off your computer close your eyes brother haha but it's really not
i believe i actually have an internet addiction
and it's become a loving problem when i'm getting stressed out arguing with other equally angry people on the internet