Willymcmilly - creepy degenerate

Author Topic: Willymcmilly - creepy degenerate  (Read 30617 times)

brother ur into birds don't try to act like many people don't find you to be a disgusting and unhealthy weirdo
I mean its only a few people that ever really complain about the furry thing here, I dont shove it in everyones face like "hey guys nyaa *glomps u* xd"
the farthest I go with that is just simply having my avatar set to a furry character, and if that legitimately bothers someone, it sounds like they have much bigger problems than me, because most of those people:
like maxx
are already known for being dumbasses and starfishs in general on the forum, so their opinions on things are to be taken with a grain of salt.

I mean its only a few people that ever really complain about the furry thing here, I dont shove it in everyones face like "hey guys nyaa *glomps u* xd"
the farthest I go with that is just simply having my avatar set to a furry character, and if that legitimately bothers someone, it sounds like they have much bigger problems than me, because most of those people:are already known for being dumbasses and starfishs in general on the forum, so their opinions on things are to be taken with a grain of salt.
didn't u pay a stuped amount ov money to get custom r34 made of your birdsona

what's the point of showing you anything at all when 3 quarters of your posts are just short, unhelpful and vague arguments like the example you've just previously made

Looking at this dude, I think that we can confirm that he's a probable troll. I take him as like a 'Tenshi' copycat.
/support

while simultaneously being into one of the world's most misunderstood and widely-found-to-be disgusting things is pretty hypocritical and unnecessary
Furries or CP?

How does he not think?

he constantly makes posts that give off the impression that he does not think critically or comprehend what people are saying

this thread started off disturbing and managed to only get more forgeted up with each page

i understand you wanna act special but "HEY im into some WEIRD stuff" won't do you any favors, and especially publicly blurting "HEY im into GROSS AND ILLEGAL stuff such as-" will get your ass kicked, get you jailed, and/or worse

if you think willy is weird just wait till you see my basement

if you think willy is weird just wait till you see my basement

Im scared